Deadline: 02 March 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
For individuals, who are passionate about affecting people's everyday lives, who are brave enough to take changeling projects, those who often say "what if........" we have an opportunity of Architect/Project Manager at Galaxy Group of Companies.
We are searching for a professional and dedicated personality to become a valued member of our team and fulfill the role of the Construction Project Manager.
We are on a mission to improve people’s lives and we need your help to:
- Plan, execute and supervise projects throughout feasibility to commissioning stages
- Prepare cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables
- Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to other team members
- Report work progress and budget matters to stakeholders and project owners
- Prepare forecasts and perform budget vs actual, as well as plan of project
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction specialists
- Select, schedule and coordinate contractors and subcontractor activities
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other problems
- Ensure rational, targeted and more efficient use of funds and resources allocated for project expenditure
- Ensure cost savings, enhance the quality of construction, reduce lead time and improve the quality and cost efficiency
We value all skills, but this position requires the following specifications:
- Not less than 2 years’ managerial experience in leading of construction projects is obligatory
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering/Architecture, PMP Certification is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills of Armenian, Russian and English languages
- Computer literacy: knowledge of Microsoft Project, Auto/Archi CAD, Excel
- Strong Project management skills
- Strict adherence to the deadlines and ability to work under the time pressure
- Team building and leading
- Conflict, stress and time management
- Budget management skills
Required candidate level: Mid level
We care for people we work with and offer health insurance, yearly target bonus and training opportunities.
Galaxy Concern has been in business since 1999. As a company, we are on a mission to seek, evaluate, invest in and deliver precise, game and life-changing solutions in businesses that reinvent market standards and raise the bar of consumer expectations.
We believe that life quality of people we work with and work for is the endgame of all our efforts, a focus for our ambition and efficiency. Please check our website www.galaxyconcern.am and social platforms for more information about our company.
Your first step
All eligible candidates are welcomed to submit their CVs to [email protected] , mentioning the position title “Project Manager” in the subject line.
In the body of your email please describe in few sentences what we have to know about your skills and professional experience additionally. It’s important for us to understand your resolve, to know your vision.
We thank you for your time. Our team will review all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We seek, evaluate, invest and deliver an innovative, life-changing solution that reinvents market standards, raise consumer expectations, and create a long-lasting positive impact on our customers’ lives.
What first began as a food distribution company, soon enlarged its portfolio to spheres such as consumer goods, retail, real estate, hospitality, telecommunications, and IT industries. As of today, Galaxy Group of companies has 3,000+ employees and is represented in 3 countries with over 10 diverse fields of operations.
The people that we work for and work with are our main source of inspiration. We hope to ensure a higher quality of life for people by increasing efficiency, delivering simpler spoliations, and constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation.
As one of the largest employers in Armenia, we truly believe in the power of knowledge and experiences. We invest in our professionals, and potential employees. As we grow, we have more and more opportunities we can offer to our professional community. Join us on our mission!
Companies that are part of Galaxy Group of Companies
Although we are a large group, we are connected by one goal - to disrupt industries, any and all. We invest in all professionals to ensure not only career growth but personal growth as well. We work together, alongside each other, but also give ownership over each task or project. This is how we are able to develop and grow.
In specific, Galaxy Group of Companies and its corresponding industries and companies.
- IT & Tech - Ucom, IUnetworks, Innovation & Technology Park.
- Entertainment & Hospitality - Courtyard by Marriott; SantaFe; Pahest33; Capitan kid's Treasure Island; Kinopark .
- Real Estate & Construction - Yerevan Mall, Rumshin.
- Retail: TI'ME, Chronograph, Pandora, MegaSport, MegaToys.
- Importation & Production: MegaFood, DeltaPro.
To note, as of December 2018, the average salary in the group is 315, 000 AMD, and percentage of women occupying decision-making positions is 42%, which is an exceptional record not only for large corporations in Armenia, but also for European and American companies. More here.
Phone: +374 11 500003
Address: Galaxy Group of Companies, Yerevan, Armenia