ASP.NET MVC Developer
Deadline: 18 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Middle ASP.NET MVC developer with good knowledge of JavaScrip to join Digitain's powerful team. He/She must be oriented strongly towards creating and designing cutting-edge web products and will be responsible for delivering large and complex features for our IGaming products.
- Design, develop and support new business solutions
- Develop applications according to the technical documentations
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in company-directed advanced methods and technologies
- Work in a team at all phases of software development life cycle
- Involvement also in .NET and .NET Core projects.
- At least 2 years’ C# development experience
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Experience in working with DB
Required candidate level: Mid level
As a Digitainer, You'll enjoy:
- Medical Insurance
- Free language courses
- The local and online training package
- Staff referral program
- Annual Bonus System
- Day offs
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and refreshments
- Gamezone and fun activities
Ability to work independently
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcomed to apply for the job by following this link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1500 employees and 70 partners across the globe. Our primary focus is on the regulated European market - with great plans to expand its geography into Americas and Asia.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.