Assessment Design Engineer
Deadline: 03 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
As an Assessment Design Engineer in CodeSignal, you will be responsible for creating all the unique and thoughtful technical content on the platform to help our clients #GoBeyondResumes. You will be responsible for creating different kinds of tasks which cover the knowledge of various languages, frameworks, technologies, software development practices, etc. As part of this role, you will be exposed to more than 100+ common languages, frameworks, and technologies.
We are looking for someone with practical software engineering experience, who is known for being detail oriented and finding ways to develop best practices. You are driven by passion to produce quality and delightful content, that your fellow engineers would enjoy solving. Our candidate should be motivated to learn new things to be able to create quality content even for technologies or frameworks they are not familiar with.
- 2+ years experience with Software Engineering
- Algorithms and data structures proficiency
- Knowledge of one or more SQL dialects - MySQL / PostgreSQL / TSQL / …
- Motivation to learn new things
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Flexible time off vacation policy
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
Required candidate level: Not defined
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud IDE and research-based assessments allow our customers to confidently conduct effective technical interviews. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Just raised $25M Series B in Nov 2020
- Ranked at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Listed as one of G2's Best Software Companies of 2020
- Named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don't stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you'll be heard
- Your work will be high impact; we're a small team and everything you do matters.
- Creativity, autonomy, and ownership in your work.
- Downtown Yerevan office.
- Medical insurance.
- Competitive salaries.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please visit the link below to apply for the job.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
CodeSignal (formerly CodeFights) is a fast-growing technology startup headquartered in San Francisco. We empower companies to make data-driven decisions in their technical recruiting by offering them the most advanced technical assessment solutions. Our state-of-the-art testing tools and live interview tools allow our customers to create an effective technical interview experience and to place confidence in their assessment results.
CodeSignal has been named one of the top 100 startups in the world by CNBC
Read more about us:
Address: Vazgen Sargsyan 26/1, Yerevan, Armenia