Associate Resource Manager
Deadline: 11 November 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
SADA GDC is experiencing tremendous growth, and in particular has identified the need for an Associate Resource Manager dedicated to the professional services arms within the organization. This role is essential as the number of employees and volume of projects continue to grow. Because of the rapid growth of this practice, and the breadth of professional services we offer, we experience challenges unique to our organization. By joining our team, you will be instrumental in unlocking our wide-range of expertise to establish fully optimized teams.
The primary responsibilities of the Associate Resource Manager are to manage resourcing assignments for all incoming opportunities and active projects within the practice, and to support broader Capacity Planning efforts to ensure we have the resource capacity to execute them. You will be responsible for tracking and communicating resourcing availability assiduously and help solidify resource and start date commitments. When unforeseen circumstances require it, you will manage resource changes as quickly as possible to avoid costly delivery disruptions. Your oversight of these matters is a key component to ensuring an orderly, well-functioning consulting practice.
- Working with Professional Services Practice Leaders and Project Managers to identify and allocate resources based on the requirements for each account and project
- Adjusting allocations based on rapidly changing sales forecasts, team capabilities, and project requirements
- Working with Sales to understand sales pipeline (pipeline velocity, close rate, etc.) and opportunity priorities to build, maintain, and communicate resource forecasts
- Optimizing resource utilization and productivity on the Professional Services team
- Providing recommendations to improve resource allocation efficiencies such as: cross-training, cross-department resource sharing, outsourcing, etc.
- Participate in weekly meetings around resource management, resourcing issues/conflict resolution, project portfolios, project risks around resourcing, and sales calls
- Monitoring and assisting Project Managers with resource allocation accuracy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal in English.
- 2-5 years resource management or project management experience in the IT services industry.
- Experience in (g-suite/office suite) in Google Workspace: Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Highly detail oriented and able to work autonomously.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups.
- Experience in data entry and analysis
- NetSuite experience is a plus!
Required candidate level: Not defined
Pathway to Success
#BeOneStepAhead: At SADA GDC we are in the business of change. We are focused on leading-edge technology that is ever-evolving. We embrace change enthusiastically and encourage adaptability. You have your finger on the pulse of our teams’ needs and take pride in helping them solve their day-to-day problems. Your success comes from your enthusiasm, insight, and positive impact. You will be given direct feedback quarterly with respect to the scope and quality of your contributions
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. You will be measured bi-yearly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to estimate accurately, customer feedback at the close of projects, how well you collaborate with your peers, and the consultative polish you bring to customer interactions.
Training - Ongoing with two-week orientation followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared.
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make them rave
- Be data-driven
- Be one step ahead
- Be a change agent
- Do the right thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for GCP since 2016 and has been named the 2020, 2019 and 2018 Google Cloud Global Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 12 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 3000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 25M+ users migrated to the cloud.
Agile project management
Conflict resolution skills
Attention to details
Ability to determine priorities
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please apply through this link.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
At SADA, we climb every mountain, clear every hurdle, and turn the improbable into possible – over and over again. Simply put, we propel your organization forward.
It’s not enough to migrate to the cloud, it’s about what you do once you’re there. Accelerating application development. Advancing productivity and collaboration. Using your data as a competitive edge. When it comes to Google Cloud, we’re not an add-on, we’re a must-have, driving the business performance of our clients with its power.
Beyond our expertise and experience, what sets us apart is our people. It’s the spirit that carried us from scrappy origins as one of the Google Cloud launch partners to an award-winning global partner year after year. With a client list that spans healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing, public sector and digital natives – we simply get the job done, every step of the way.
SADA is a leading global provider of business and technology services that empowers people to transform their work, their organizations and the world. Our diverse, inclusive teams have the attitude, experience and approach to solve enterprise clients’ most complex problems and achieve their boldest ambitions. A Google Cloud Premier partner with multiple Specializations, SADA has earned numerous accolades and awards, including the Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year for 2018 and 2019. With a client list that spans healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing and public sector, our team of certified experts helps accelerate their digital transformations using the entire Google Cloud portfolio, driving business performance with its power.
More info at www.sada.com.
Staff.am Interview with Hovig Safoian, Founder and Chairman of SADA
"SADA specializes in public cloud computing, particularly Google cloud computing, which includes all the enterprise-level services offered by Google, which by the way are not few. I think the introduction of all these technologies in Armenia will be quite important for Armenian technology companies, as public cloud computing is not so widespread in Armenia, which we are going to change and promote.
We will contribute to the improvement of approaches in the field of education. We will work with large global organizations, we will solve serious problems for those companies, contributing to the modernization of infrastructure, introducing innovations related to cloud technologies, projects. All this will enable Armenian engineers to work with the above-mentioned large global corporations, as well as with the engineering team of SADA's head office, which is the best in its field. And, of course, with Google։ engineers and product teams, taking into account our daily close work with Google."
Hovig Safoian, Founder and Chairman of SADA
You can access the full article here.
SADA is excited to announce the opening of a Global Delivery Center (GDC) in Yerevan, Armenia
The goal of the SADA GDC in Armenia is twofold...
1. To provide additional delivery and support services to companies around the world that are adopting Google Cloud.
2. And to develop the technical capabilities of aspiring IT workers in a region that is rapidly becoming a popular European technology hub.
“SADA’s growth in the cloud market is demanding that we create new offerings to streamline setup and activation of Google Cloud.” -- Tony Safoian, CEO of SADA
Read more about the announcement and how the GDC will also serve as a Tecnical Onboarding Center for all our customers.
Address: 2 Derenik Demirtchyan Street, Yerevan, Armenia