Associate Software Development Engineer in Test , Front-End
Deadline: 30 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
What you will do:
- Work closely with product managers in an agile environment
- Participate in all cycles of software design and testing
- Implement automated testing platforms, unit, and end-to-end tests
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team
- Build different test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and test automatization
- Work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system
- Set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks
- Ability to manually test and provide bug reports when bugs are found
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
What you bring to the table:
- Solid understanding of HTML and selectors
- Solid understanding of Document Object Model (DOM)
- Comfortable working in a UNIX environment
- Experience with ES6+
- Experience with writing tests (E2E, Integration, Unit)
- Experience with building web scraping tools
- Experience with Puppeteer or another browser automation tool
- Experience with TestCafe or another test framework
- Comfortable with using browser development tools
- Able to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Experience with JSDoc
- Experience utilizing REST APIs
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
- A passion for testing, development, and design
- Understands of Object-Oriented Design
- Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking
- Detail-oriented personality and a self-starter
Nice to haves:
- Comfortable working with Docker or another containerization platform
- GitLab or similar environment
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with development of browser extensions
- Experience with creating GitLab Runners
- Experience with SonarQube
Required candidate level: Mid level
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Premium health insurance, family package
- Stock options
- Lunch coupons
- Team events
- Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
- Weekly massage day
- Catered lunches at the office
- Healthy food kitchen
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please, follow the link to apply for this job: https://www.disqo.com/company/careers/career/?gh_jid=4776535002
DISQO is a consumer-first insights platform that delivers unprecedented data and analytics to the market research industry. The company powers insights professionals and marketers with automated solutions that drive consumer research and improve ad effectiveness.
Today, DISQO delivers an accurate and complete view of the consumer via technology built on the foundation of the largest first-party research audience. By engaging consumers who choose to share their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO captures the highest quality data, empowering its clients to make confident decisions.
Founded in 2015, DISQO is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and has over 130 employees. In 2018, DISQO opened a new branch in Armenia involving the local innovative talent in large-scale international projects and initiatives.
We believe that quality data comes directly from people. Only by engaging qualified people are we able to harness the accurate and complete intelligence which drive the most important decisions for our clients. We are building best-in-breed software to help all knowledge workers make better products, improve consumer experience and eliminate waste.
Find more about DISQO at www.disqo.com.
American DISQO in Armenia
American DISQO IT company, which has recently attracted USD 13.5 million investment, announced opening of its branch in Armenia.
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan, Armenia