Back-End Software Engineer
Deadline: 30 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are currently looking for experienced professionals to join our project team. Highly technological, the project is unique in Armenia and allows our developers to achieve challenges, to learn and to grow quickly. It is also a part of the numerical transformation of Armenia, the developed platform is usable by any Armenian person via any type of device.
New team members will be fully integrated to the current project team and will be in charge of the successful implementation of the project to fulfill the customer and market needs.
- Participate in the full software development life-cycle, including development, code reviews, testing, and production deployment
- Improve and refactor new and existing platforms to ensure its performance and scalability
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- Generate recyclable code libraries
- Implement ongoing security systems
- Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
- Maintain a stable server with zero downtime
- Keep a backup library before any large changes to server
- Higher education in computer sciences or relevant field
- Professional experience in developing web applications on Java using Spring framework.
- Professional experience with NodeJS is highly desired.
- Extensive knowledge of JPA, Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge of Spring Security, JWT.
- Knowledge of developing REST APIs.
- Knowledge of Linux, Bash.
- Experience in front-end development is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Good time-management skills to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understanding of JVM internals.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Basic knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Security of information systems.
Required candidate level: Mid level
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: [email protected], specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
BIVAC Armenia CJSC is a subsidiary of French company BUREAU VERITAS (https://group.bureauveritas.com/) located in Yerevan, Armenia. The company was founded in 2014 and manages the electronic platform Armenian Single Window for Automotive (https://aswa.am/). This platform is designed to organize all the procedures of the MTPL insurance system in single online environment bringing to automation, transparency, standardization in business processes carried out with the platform.