Branch Set-Up specialist
Deadline: 29 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
The incumbent will be responsible for development and coordination of ongoing monitoring and submission of reports on new branch projects.
- Drafts branch set-up and ATM network formation schedules
- Drafts and submits to head of department branch and ATM set-up projects
- Researches areas for prospective branches and ATMs, shortlists areas to be considered and submits alternative options to head of department
- Supervises testing of new ATMs, accepts results of testing (testing conducted by Maintenance Service, IT and Automation Division and Security Service)
- Takes part in branch set-up, commissioning, ATM installation and civil works
- Submits reports on current projects
- Performs other works related to functions of department
- University degree
- At least 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Project management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and sense of responsibility
- Team player skills
- Excellent command of Armenian, English and Russian
Required candidate level: Mid level
• Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: ASAP
• Highly competitive package of benefits
• Career growth and development opportunities
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this position please follow the link. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia