Building Permit Technician
Deadline: 31 March 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are a California-based architectural service company. Two years ago, we began outsourcing part of our operation to Armenia. Based on the positive experience, we are increasing our presence in Armenia. We have four open positions in our Yerevan office.
Below is a short description of the terms and conditions of work.
The position you have applied for is building permit technician. The job duty is to obtain building permits from different municipalities in California. More detail will be provided during the initial interview.
1. The working hours are from 17:00 to 01:00 by Yerevan time from the office on Yervand Kochar St. next to Tashire supermarket.
2. The candidate must participate in 1 month-long paid training ($250.00). After the training period, the final decision will be made to be hired permanently or declined.
3. If a participant is absent for more than 2 days or leaves the training in the middle of the program, the time attended will not be compensated.
4. The starting salary is $450, and it will increase in proportion to the growth of the employee's knowledge and skills.
5. The maximum hourly wage for this position is $7.00.
Data entry to company software
Respond to clients' calls and emails
Communicate with the municipality Building Department to obtain building permits.
Schedule final homeowner inspection.
Fluent in English.
Proficient computer skills. (Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Gmail)
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please email your CV to HR@capermits.com. In an email subject, write "CV for CA Permits." CVs of participants in hostilities will be considered first of all.
Fast learning ability
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We assist developers, contractors, architects and homeowners to prepare, apply for, and obtain building and other types of permits in Southern California.
Address: 111 E Cedar Ave #202, Burbank, United States