Deadline: 05 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Margasoft is looking for an experienced professional to join our growing team. These are exciting times to join Margasoft as we are on a rapid growth path and we see our growth only through the means of our employees and their own growth!
The successful candidate will get great exposure to a range of professionals by communicating directly with all members of BD team and the Clients.
We are looking for people who are driven by our core values – “Quality, Efficiency, Result” and share our huge passion to work and the drive to success!
- Conduct ongoing market research, analysis and reporting
- Provide detailed analysis, identify customer needs and recommend the course of action for specific customer requests
- Communicate key insights and findings
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations
- Participate in proposal writing (including all aspects of the proposal, i.e. company overview, technical approach/methodology/solution, previous performances, resumes etc.)
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Follow the company workflow
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Experience in generating business process and requirements documentation
- Familiarity with SDLC and agile frameworks
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Experience of writing proposals and analyzing Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Ability to easily get oriented on the internet and make efficient searches
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Good time management skills
Required candidate level: Mid level
What You'll Get
- Opportunity to learn and grow in career by working with passionate professionals
- Competitive Salary topped with lucrative Bonuses and Salary Reviews
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance Coverage (including family members)
- Flexible Work Hours and PTO (we measure your performance by results and not by the number of hours you spend in office)
- We Provide Sweets, Coffee and Tea for our Employees for Free!!!
- Free Access to Game Room
- Company Sponsored Trainings
- Monthly Birthday and Rich Holiday Celebrations (check out our Youtube videos)
- Ability to telecommute when needed
Advanced English knowledge
Attention to details
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We are software development experts with over a decade of experience in building and supporting beautiful and intelligent web solutions committed to the success of your company.
Phone: (099) 331-331
Address: 46/1 Davtashen 2nd Block , Yerevan, Armenia