Business Analyst, Online Retailer
Deadline: 13 February 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide. DataArt specialists help develop and support its services. We have helped the company to create web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage, and much more.
Modern IT-systems have allowed the company to increase the amount of its customers to over half a million. Retail provides a yearly profit of around £1 billion. But our client is determined to earn even more by reselling the technological tools that have led them to their success.
Based on the new IT-infrastructure and the experience of its modifications, the company is working on developing a cross-functional system that will be able to fit the interests of other companies that are interested in acquiring such systems. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
- Requirements elicitation and specification
- Scope management and alignment with the project vision
- Support development team during all the SDLC stages
- Stakeholders engagement management, esp. change management, and expectation management
- Collaboration with the analysts team and the product team
- Experience working on the projects with more than one analyst in the team
- Experience working with the design team
- Retail domain experience would be a benefit
- Technical background would be a benefit
- 4+ years of experience working as a business analyst
- Skills in analyzing and documenting requirements, requirements management, and modeling
- Skills in managing requirements throughout the project, knowledge of the main models of the project’s life cycle
- Ability to skillfully convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
Nice to Have
- Experience in developing drafts of user interfaces
- Business processes modeling, knowledge of notations and methodologies
- Experience working in a Product delivery environment
Required candidate level: Senior
Please submit your application to [email protected] mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. Powered by our People First principle, we work with clients at any scale and on any platform, and adapt alongside them as they evolve.
We integrate our engineering excellence with deeply human values that drive our business and our approach to relationships: curiosity, empathy, trust, honesty, and intuition. These qualities help us deliver high-value, high-quality solutions that our clients depend on, and lifetime partnerships they believe in.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup and Apple Leisure Group among others.
DataArt in numbers:
— 3000+ professionals
— 22 years in operation
— 19 million hours of R&D and Software work
— 3,500 projects completed successfully
— 20+ offices in USA, Europe, and Latin America
— $155 mln — revenue in 2019
Glassdoor review score — 4.7
Team satisfaction survey 2019:
92% of colleagues will recommend us as an employer
78% of colleagues are content with their jobs and the status quo
75% of colleagues want to stay at DataArt for 3 more years
DataArt’s employer reputation and high quality of our corporate services get the highest satisfaction scores among our team members
OUR CULTURE AND PRINCIPLES
People and relationships is the foundation on which we have built our success. We invest in long-term relationships, with our colleagues and clients alike. We’re a global technology consultancy with deep tech and domain expertise. We embrace change and foster an environment of experiment and learning which lets us illuminate our talents and apply them within our ecosystem.
PEOPLE FIRST: our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter our differences.
EXPERTISE: open up your potential within DA ecosystem.
FLEXIBILITY: experiment and learn, embrace change.
TRUST: is at the core of our relationships with partners and colleagues. We lead via context and let professionals to do their work the best they can.
We are experts in
- E-commerce and online-travel commerce
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- IoT/M2M and wearable devices
- Retail & Distribution
- Cloud solutions
- Machine learning
- Big Data
- Mobile technology
- UX/UI design
Address: Dzorapi 70/3, 7 floor Yerevan, Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia