Business Development Manager
Deadline: 20 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
WIC is a wholesale and retail telco group in the United Kingdom, Israel, Armenia and Hong Kong focused on providing smart and fresh telecom ideas. It aims to achieve impactful business partnerships with solid long-lasting relationships.
During these long years of operating in the sphere, WIC managed to develop relationships with 250+ partners worldwide. It is WIC’s mission to offer B2B services at affordable rates.
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated and result-oriented individual to join us as a Business Development Manager.
The ideal candidate is a partner and service focused individual, who is seeking an opportunity to expand knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience in a dynamic and positive work environment.
The first objective is to hit sales targets. This means you will be implementing strategic sales plans that expand the company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong penetration into new markets worldwide.
Typical tasks here include:
- achieve sales quota as established by the management by negotiating buying and selling rates according to WIC’s policy,
- identify customer’s needs in terms of destinations, rates, financial arrangements and market trends,
- analyze the regular sales & usage reports,
- achieve customer satisfaction through a high level of account management and supporting customer requirements,
- build a business partnership by managing the relationship at all levels, based on trust and common objectives,
- add value to customers business by building awareness on opportunities that our services and expertise may bring in their business,
- share expertise with peers and is proactive in developing/improving internal business processes and procedures.
The second objective is to collaborate with the team toward mutual goals. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships” - this is what we truly believe in, and hope you enjoy common success as we do.
Typical tasks here include:
- escalate any outstanding issues to the management and debate decisions with peers,
- issues and follows-up on trouble tickets and assure that customer’s requirements are fulfilled timely.
Based on the nature of the up-mentioned tasks, you are expected to have the right work ethics, attentiveness to details as well as the ability to collaborate clearly with clients and the team.
- Close to native fluency in English and Russian – our Sales team will communicate and build sustainable relationships with customers not from Armenia, but abroad.
- 1+ years of working experience,
- Ability to devise/negotiate complex deal structures across an array of products and services,
- Excellent selling, communication and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent presentation, and organizational skills.
- Work experience in international sales,
- Good logical and mathematical skills,
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Because of the competitive/dynamic salary system and benefits package,
- Nice working atmosphere: we come to work with pleasure (you’ll enjoy our new colourful office on Saryan street),
- Professional growth opportunity: we work with international teams of different locations․
Required candidate level: Not defined
Don’t forget to:
- Re-read the must-have requirements above before applying,
- Submit CV in English and preferably in PDF version,
- Mention “Business Development Manager” in the subject line.
Business relationship building
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
WIC WorldCom International Communications is a licensed telco group in the United Kingdom having its operational offices in Israel, Armenia and Hong Kong focused on providing smart, innovative, fresh telecom solutions. Since the very beginning, we have been committed to changing the way customers view their telecoms bill, and we made it right through our service.
WIC WorldCom Finance is part of the WIC Worldcom Group - a company specializing in developing internet platforms for instant money transfer and immediate bank deposits worldwide. The two main products are the following:
Dedicated to success over years, WIC has successfully created positive employee experiences and strong business outcomes in all its branches in the United Kingdom, Armenia and Hong Kong. Inspired leadership, strong culture and focus on growing talent have always been substantial for WIC.
- Spirit of unity!
- Learn and grow!
- Know the way, go the way, show the way!
- Results are crucial!
- Lead and influence!
Perks and Benefits
Fixed salary review - The best way to show appreciation for the work that our people have done is to deliver their paychecks always in time. And to double our gratitude, we have developed an annual salary review policy, which is based on the performance of our employees.
Bonuses - Our compensation system rewards and encourages topnotch employees with bonuses and other short-term incentives.
Sick days - We do care about our employees’ health and wellbeing. That’s why along with vacation days our employees can use sick days to stay home to address their health and safety needs without losing pay.
Day offs - We all need time away from work to recharge, travel, take care of personal stuff, or spend time with family and friends. Paid maternity/paternity leave is another important benefit for our employees. In addition to vacations, WIC’s day off policies give workers more opportunities to explore life outside of the workplace.
International team community and open communication -Good solid organizational communication eliminates barriers, resolves problems and builds stronger workplace relationships for increased productivity. Our international team community brings new opportunities, challenges for personal and professional growth. Effective communication helps us to stay positive and productive. This is the key of our success, because we trust each other, collaborate and share the ideas openly.
Gym membership - Now you have a way to burn off all those free pumpkin spice lattes you drink at the workplace. Get our gym membership package and join our community dedicated to a healthy way of life.
Address: 26/4 Saryan, Yerevan, Armenia