Call Center Specialist
Deadline: 05 April 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level.
- Answer phone calls and respond to customer enquiries regarding the technical issues.
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Upsell products and services.
- Identify and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate technical staff.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- University degree in Technical field is a plus.
- Experience in a relevant field is an asset.
- Knowledge of IT protocols,
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette;
- Ability to work with people in conflict situation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work under stress;
- Pleasant and friendly mannerism;
- Good social skills;
- Flexible personality with teamwork abilities;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Advanced computer skills: experience with MS Office;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages, knowledge of technical English is a plus.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send CV/Resume in Armenian,
In the subject line of your e-mail message please mention the title of the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
«VEON Armenia» CJSC (trademark Beeline) is the largest telecommunication company in Armenia. The Company was established in March 1995 by the decision of the Ministry of Communications jointly with the American Company “Trans-World Telecom”.
«VEON Armenia» provides services of GSM 900/1800, 3G (UMTS) and 4G (LTE) standard mobile communication, fixed telephony as well as Internet access based on CDMA, ADSL and FTTB technologies under Beeline brand on the whole territory of Armenia.
Since 2007 Beeline has been consistently developing broadband internet access services by ADSL technology - Hi-Line, and in March, 2012 the company brought into commercial operation Internet access service by FTTB technology - Hi-Line Optic, the inhabitants of the city Gyumri were the first to whom the service became available. In 2008 «VEON Armenia» became the first Armenian mobile operator to launch 3G network. Beeline 3G network covers more than 350 Armenian settlements with population of more than 2,9 million. In 2016 Beeline started providing services of 4G network.
The company provides a wide range of services for corporate customers. In particular, for corporate problems solution «VEON Armenia» CJSC offers the companies to create data transfer corporate networks, using reliable Beeline CDN infrastructure with capacity of 1Gbit/sec.
As of the end of 2013 Yerevan urban telephone network was digitized for 100%. The countrywide digitalization index is 94%.
«VEON Armenia» CJSC (trademark Beeline) is the part of VEON, one of the world’s largest integrated telecommunications services operators. VEON includes communication companies providing voice communication and data transfer services on the basis of a wide range of wireless and fixed communications, as well as broadband Internet access. The company has more than 200 million subscribers in Russia, Italy, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Algeria, Bangladesh and Pakistan. VEON provides services under the brands "Beeline", "Kyivstar», «Wind», «Mobilink», «Banglalink» and «Djezzy». For more information contact: www.veon.com.
Phone: (010) 289-031
Address: , 2 Str., Aharonyan , Yerevan , Armenia