Deadline: 01 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
The incumbent will be responsible for the vault operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide cash and other valuables to the tellers (Operational Unit) or cashiers (Cash Operations Unit) within set limits at the beginning of the operational day, ensure their ongoing service, accept and balance cash and other valuables, provide advice as the case may require
- Organize operations with the Collection Service, i.e. receive, re-count, check, sort and pack cash delivered by the latter
- Service large amounts at the cashdesk (if necessary)
- Approve cash transactions within assigned limits
- Load cash into the ATM vaults and unload them
- Accept cash from the tellers (Operational Unit) or cashiers (Cash Operations Unit) at the closing of the operational day, reconcile the balances and check actual cash availability
- Check and verify the daily operational documents
- University degree in finance, accounting or economics
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Bulk cash handling experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, AS Bank 4.0 and Outlook
- Excellent command of Armenian and Russian; good knowledge of English
- Strong knowledge of banking and civil legislation, banking and accounting
- Communication skills and courteous manners
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and handle stressful situations
Required candidate level: Mid level
Attention to details
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this position please follow the link. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia