Casino Product Marketing Manager VBET
Deadline: 24 March 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
VBET is an international sports betting and gaming brand in over 120 countries worldwide and powered in-house by Betconstruct. We have highly ambitious plans, and we are looking for a Casino Product Marketing Specialist for developing and coordinating VBET Casino Product Marketing activities to establish the business in different markets.
About the Role
This role is responsible for developing and coordinating Casino products marketing activities to achieve department KPIs, as well as launch plans that bring relevant products to market. This role also responsible for development of core product positioning and messaging for key gaming products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors - together with the team and under the leadership of the Casino product marketing Team Lead. The ideal candidate understands the online entertainment space, including consumer needs, competitive landscape and market dynamics.
- Develop localized activities for promoting Casino products in different markets, by infusing marketing data and strategic insights
- Collaborate closely with Business Development, Product and other key internal units to define the strategy and roadmap for VBET’s game-changing growth initiatives.
- Deep understanding of Casino products, their strategies and markets through research and customer analysis.
- Learn and implement advanced product marketing best practices, track and understand trends and their prospects.
- Product presentation & go-to-market strategies: coordinating product positioning processes, product messaging, value propositions & marketing content.
- Monitor the markets and ensure that the Casino products are always competitive at a product marketing level.
- Organize planning of product marketing including product launches, promotion campaigns, events, and pricing actions
- Harmonize communication with main targets: acquisition leads and retention of existing customers
- Leverage data to identify opportunities, failures, and priorities; measure impact and communicate blockers to stakeholders.
- Participate in product marketing processes development processes that enable teams to build and innovate quickly while operating efficiently
- At least 3 years of relevant product-marketing/marketing experience
- Betting and gambling industry knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and outstanding organization skills.
- Demonstrated success in a product marketing specialist role in a high-growth tech company with heavy emphasis on growth strategy, analytics and marketing
- Passion for Casino products and understanding of domestic and international trends.
- Must be ambitious, driven to succeed and possess a passion for the business.
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to maneuver in a very dynamic environment
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
Required candidate level: Mid level
- Competitive experience-based salaries
- Performance bonus
- Advice and dedicated assistance in case of relocating
- Coverage for the employee health insurance
- Upskilling and reskilling trainings
- Social events, corporate parties
About the Team
Marketing is one of the most important areas of our business, and Product Marketing is at the core of it. This role reports to the Casino product marketing Team Lead of VBET. We welcome Managers who have a passion for building a world-leading brand with us, giving our customers the best betting and gaming experience in a safe and secure environment. If you have the leadership, passion, and collaborative spirit, let’s move forward together.
Check out the details and jump into magenta via our career site.
Good luck the game is on!
Please note that we have moved to Caucasus Complex.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Margarita Margaryan, Chief HR Officer
Softconstruct is a company with a strong passion for discovering groundbreaking solutions in the field of innovative technologies. The key to our success, as we see it, lies in the dedication, endeavour and curiosity of our tribal community and the fearless drive for exploring new horizons.
We have built an environment that brings together 4000+1 creative professionals united for the love of the game. We provide a healthy working ecosystem and a vast amount of opportunities for personal and professional development. We support our teams in their pursuit to keep the balance between work and fun.
We dare to take the risk of exploring new ideas and doing things that we haven’t done before. We are bold enough to go beyond our own limits, to improvise and learn along the way.
Our vision is about being fearless and transforming ideas into business stories.
SoftConstruct is an imagination-driven tech company with a passion for transforming ideas into business stories and developing innovative technology solutions for various industries.Our ecosystem has given birth to market-leading independent labels, such as BetConstruct, FeedConstruct, SpringBME, Ucraft, FasTToken, FastShift, and many more, all united under the tagline "Imagined by SoftConstruct". This unique blend of creativity, fearless approach and inventiveness drives us to create brands from an iGaming tech solutions provider to a Digital event hosting platform and everything in between.
From the very first day, Soft’s approach to business has always been atypical - daring, non-stop, creative and bold. And this journey of bold innovation and creativity has helped the business evolve into a visionary brand that brings together over 5,000 people around the world, spans 10+ trademarks with a number of branch offices operating worldwide. Reframing the limits and questioning existing patterns has been and remains the key to scaling our business story, bringing profound results and solutions to the people we work with and work for.
SoftConstruct was founded by the Badalyan Brothers in 2010.
Welcome to Softonstruct
Phone: (010) 510051
Address: Garegin Hovsepyan 20, Yerevan, Armenia