Casino Risks and B2C Operations Junior Specialist
Deadline: 12 June 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
We are looking for qualified individuals to join our team as a Casino Risks and B2C Operations Junior Specialist, who will work on risky online casino areas, find any fraudulent activity on the site, conduct reconciliations with providers, find bugs in any directions of the site and support, inform the relevant departments about the changes on the website.
The job is shift based and includes morning, evening and night shifts (is a must).
- Maintain good and efficient relationship with platform providers
- Calculate cashback and bonuses
- Cooperate with programmers to fix urgent issues
- Identify any type of fraud
- Investigate and classify fraudulent users to avoid high-risk scenarios
- If fraud occurs, perform analysis and suggest appropriate product enhancements
- Document all fraud cases to be used for new employees training
- Document lessons learned
- Develop team KPI's and enhance team performance
- Improve processes/procedures related to fraud and withdrawal processing
- Communicate with providers to reconcile platform data
- Make market analysis
- Prepare reports on the activity area
- Test new products
- Cooperate directly with casino platform developers and account managers
- Coordinate, analyze and optimize online game and casino products
- Control large payouts to the players by assuring that all turnover requirements are met
- Graduate degree, technical background is preferable
- Work experience in relevant field will be a big plus
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages
- Advanced computer user
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Mathematical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hardworking, initiative and flexible personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Planning skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- High sense of responsibility
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- A positive attitude towards working within a team and being a team player
- Passion, drive and motivation to learn new things
- Readiness to work on shift basis
Required candidate level: Junior
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the job by following this link
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1800 employees and over 200 partners across the globe.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.