Chief Specialist, Credit Monitoring Unit
Deadline: 18 April 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Converse Bank is looking for a chief specialist who will coordinate the work of property valuators cooperating with the Bank
- Coordinate the work of property valuators cooperating with the Bank
- Study and provide an opinion about the properties being/to-be pledged with the Bank and owned by the Bank
- Study and provide an opinion about the construction projects financed by the Bank
- Make real estate market research and submit proposals
- Study and provide an opinion about the performance acts on construction and renovation loans financed by the Bank
- Perform other assignments relating to the aforementioned function
- Higher or vocational education
- 3-year work experience in banking system, particularly in units engaged in credit analysis, monitoring, property valuation or assets sales
- Good knowledge of banking laws
- Excellent knowledge of real estate evaluation laws
- Work experience in real estate evaluation is a must
- Work experience in real estate sales is desirable
- Work experience with AS system is desirable
- High sense of responsibility
- Fast and effective problem solving skills
- Efficient communication and teamwork abilities
- Good knowledge of Russian and English
Required candidate level: Senior
The subject field of the message should be filled in as follows: "Chief Specialist, Credit Monitoring Unit”. Only appropriately filled in applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sense of responsibility
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Converse Bank CJSC is a 25-year-old dynamically growing bank, which offers various services for individual and legal entities.
The stable development of the Bank is due to transparent operation and reasonable policies of financial management.
The Bank’s dynamic growth is provided by its highly-qualified, professional staff, thanks to which the Bank is able to quickly respond to changes happening in the market. At the same time, it continually offers new, convenient, and interesting bank services to the clients.
We offer competitive compensation plus flexible bonus system. Our benefit program includes Bank products/services with special conditions, health insurance for employee and family members, as well as other various privileges.
We invest in our employees to keep them at the forefront of their respective fields and provide with opportunity of career growth for each of staff member.
Phone: (010) 511-211
Address: 26/1, Vazgen Sargsyan, Yerevan, Armenia