Chinese Speaking Customer Service Representative
Deadline: 27 January 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
Exinity Group is looking for a candidate to fill the position of a Chinese Speaking Customer Service Representative.
The incumbent will report directly to the Head of Customer Service in Armenia and Global Head of Customer Service.
It is a full-time job, in shifts for a total of 40 hours/ week (5 days a week, 8 hours per day); shifts apply to weekends as well.
- Assist clients worldwide through a live support
- Answer e-mails, assist with the opening of client accounts, amend existing accounts, maintain client records and liaise with appropriate departments
- Demonstrate impeccable telephone etiquette and management
- Handle back office queries
- Support clients with technical and troubleshooting issues
- Report to the management
- Deal with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively
- Provide support and troubleshooting on MetaTrader platforms
- Liaise with all departments to resolve issues
- Liaise with the Compliance Officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client
- Fluency in Chinese and English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of any other foreign language will be an advantage;
- Relevant experience in working with document flow will be considered as an advantage;
- University degree;
- Computer literacy: very good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word;
- Excellent communication and monitoring skills;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet strict deadlines;
- Attention to details.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Competitive remuneration and benefits package; medical insurance will be provided after the completion of the probation period.
Customer relationship management
Advanced English knowledge
Fast learning ability
Attention to details
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this position, please follow the link.
Early applications are encouraged and welcome. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Exinity Group is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, acting as a back office hub for Exinity in Armenia. Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth under the FXTM (Armenia) brand..
Address: 15 Movses Khorenatsi Street, Yerevan, Armenia