Co-Working Space Coordinator in Dilijan
Deadline: 08 July 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an energetic and talented Co-working Space Coordinator to join our team in Dilijan to work on the development of the co working space, communicating with the members, creating a friendly environment, responding to requests and inquiries and executing events.
This role will be reporting to the Hospitality Manager and requires a high level of creativity & attention to detail.
- Coordinating the development of the working space with the Hospitality and Dilijan Center Manager
- Creating a fun, hospitable, and professional work environment for all members
- Engaging with members and acquiring feedback to improve member experience
- Greeting potential members and assisting in tours for onboarding
- Planning gatherings (Events, networking…)
- Resolving member requests and complaints
- Building presence and growing an online community by replying to all comments, messages and inquires
- Developing and implementing sales strategies
- Managing a CRM, follow-up on leads and close deals
- Other tasks assigned by the manager
- 3+ years’ experience in hospitality or related field
- Excellent knowledge of customer service
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint…)
- Multitasking, flexible and creative
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communication
- Basic knowledge of social media & marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages
- To be based in Dilijan
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested candidates should submit a resume via our career portal by clicking here
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
TUMO, an initiative of Simonian Educational Foundation, is a free of charge after-school learning program for teenagers at the intersection of technology and design. Thousands of students attend TUMO on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. TUMO's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about TUMO Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org
TUMO Center for Creative Technologies not only offers employees a stimulating environment to work and create; but also some very interesting benefits! Employees are encouraged to enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible working hours. Flexible working hours grants our employees more control over their daily work schedules! We at TUMO care for the wellbeing of our employees, thus offer a medical, vision and dental insurance package as well as various discounts at local fitness facilities and traveler’s insurance packages.We believe in recognizing accomplishments not only in the workplace but also in employee’s personal lives. Thus, TUMO encourages employees to celebrate their birthday by giving them an additional day off to take time off to celebrate their day. In an effort to assist employees who have repatriated to Armenia, TUMO offers new hires the initial work permit for working in the Republic of Armenia and overall repatriation counseling which includes but is not limited to, assistance in opening a bank account; applying for citizenship or residency and so on.
Join us at TUMO!
What is TUMO?
TUMO is a new kind of educational experience at the intersection of technology and design.
At TUMO, teens learn because they want to. They’re given the tools and knowhow they need to reach their maximum potential, and they chart their own learning path through hands-on activities, workshops and projects.
The TUMO learning program is made up of self-learning activities, workshops and project labs around 14 learning targets. Teens combine these into personal learning paths that adapt to their evolving preferences and rate of progress.
TUMO has centers in Yerevan, Dilijan, Gyumri and Stepanakert and work is underway to open centers in Koghb and Masis. TUMO Boxes are already in operation in the towns of Berd and Gavar. A third TUMO Box will open soon in the town of Sevan. Outside of Armenia, there are centers in Paris, Beirut, Moscow, Tirana and Berlin. Centers will soon open in several other cities around the world.