Commentator-Translator of News Service Website
Deadline: 15 November 2020
Employment term: Other
Job type: Other
Public TV Company of Armenia invites for cooperation a Commentator-Translator, who will prepare audio and video contents in English for news service website and internet platform submission.
- To get acquainted with the shooting list, prepared materials, edit and compose the texts of the entries,
- To review texts, adapt them to personal style, vocabulary, pronunciation, prepare audio and video contents in English,
- To create the brief text of the news announcement,
- To follow the daily news, select the news of interest to the audience from different English-language media, verify the information (if necessary), make translations and prepare materials.
- Higher education in Journalism, International Relations, Political Science or other related field,
- At least 1 year of experience as a Commentator,
- Ability to cooperate with team,
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Time management skills,
- High sense of responsibility,
- Knowledge of MS Office, as well as computer equipment and telecommunication means operating rules,
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English, knowledge of Russian is desirable.
Required candidate level: Not defined
All interested candidates are invited to send a Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected], indicating “Commentator-Translator” in the subject of the e-mail. Please, note, that untitled e-mails will not be considered. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (010) 650-015
Address: Գ. Հովսեփյան 26, Yerevan, Armenia