"ACBA" OJSC was founded in 1996 as the Rural Support Bank of Armenia (ACBA-AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE BANK OF ARMENIA, later ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE Bank). “ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK” CJSC’s shareholders annual general meeting of 26.05.2020 made a decision on changing the Bank’s firm name and on legal form: from “ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK” CJSC to “ACBA BANK” OJSC. Based on these decisions the Central Bank of Armenia has registered the change of the Bank’s firm name and legal form on 03.07.2020.
To learn more about the Bank, please visit: https://www.acba.am/en/ .
|Date of Foundation:||1996|
Number of Employees: 1500-2000
Location: 82 Arami poghots, Yerevan, Armenia
Active jobs (3)
Mission, Vision, Values
With unique and innovative solutions contribute to the sustainable development of society.
• To be the bank of the first choice, always offering flexible and creative solutions,
• To be a promoter of the agricultural sector,
• To be the most recognizable brand in the financial market,
• To be a leader in the financial market in terms of efficiency and profitability,
• To be the employer of the first choice in the RA financial market.
• Social responsibility,
• Customer care.
Copyright 2023 Staff. All rights reserved.