Computer Vision Engineer
Deadline: 31 January 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Science/Data Analytics
Job type: Full time
Develandoo (Armenian operations office) is seeking for Computer Vision Engineer to become a part of the dynamic team to fulfill the responsibilities listed below:
- Design and implement innovative computer vision algorithms for solving challenging tasks;
- Broad foundation in Computer Vision theory and algorithms;
- Train deep learning models with internal and external image datasets;
- Develop original ideas to create analytical system of models.
- 2+ years experience with computer vision;
- Experience programming skills and knowledge of C++.;
- Experience with deep learning models (cnn, rnn);
- Experience working with gradient boosting libraries (lightgbm, xgboost) ;
- Experience working with linear models (liblinear, sklearn);
- Experience of deep learning frameworks (pytorch, tensorflow);
- Experience with deploying ML models in production;
- Familiar with Computer Vision libraries like: OpenCV, dlib;
- Familiar with Python language;
- Familiar with image processing techniques and algorithms.
What's in it for you:
- Health Insurance;
- "Work From Home" Days;
- English courses;
- Technical trainings;
- Technical library;
- Individual PDP (Personal Development Planning);
- Sponsored Gym;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus Payments.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Interested candidates are welcomed to send their detailed CV to [email protected] with the subject "Computer Vision Engineer".
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 2014, Develandoo is an AI Innovation Lab, specialized in building early-stage companies. We are experts in building products for global companies and startups. We have 3 branches around the world (Germany, Armenia, USA), 30 products already launched and 70+ employees who form our strong team. In our ITaaS (Innovation Team as a Service) model, we help companies understand their data and create new revenue using Artificial Intelligence. In our CBaaS (Company Building as a Service) model, we work with early-stage companies by providing all of their engineering needs to reach product milestones. We’ve been recently listed in top 10 highly recommended B2B companies in Germany by Clutch.co. You can find publications about us and our products in international news agencies such as BBC, Emerce, EL DEBER, Venezuela al Dia, CASADOMO, Armenpress, Ecuavisa.
Address: 18 Vardanants St, Yerevan, Armenia