Deadline: 10 June 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
About the company:
Alliance Construction LLC is an Armenian construction and engineering company founded in 2013. To this day the company has implemented many successful long-term and short-term projects at the same time ensuring the quality in accordance with the highest standards established in the field of construction services.
Due to business growth, we are hiring Construction Foreman.
- Mobile work environment including the area of Yerevan and other regions;
- An employment contract in accordance with the RA legislation;
- Remuneration is negotiable.
- Planning, scheduling and organizing of works at the construction site from the beginning until the handover;
- Organizing the work of brigades and supervising the construction site;
- Quality control of the performed works in accordance with the norms;
- Entry and exit data collection of tangible assets at the construction site based on relevant documentation and acts, tracking the quantity of construction material and ordering necessary amount, control of the quantity of executed works;
- Documentation work, daily reports and interaction with the office;
- Continuous interaction with the client և direct management during the execution of works in order to solve the problems.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Higher education in construction (engineering);
- At least 5 (five) years work experience in construction, internships may also be considered;
- Agile active work style, strong communication skills, concentration skills and focus on details, leadership skills.
Required candidate level: Not defined
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail [email protected]. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Alliance Construction is grateful to all the interested applicants and wish them good luck. We will contact the shortlisted candidates for the interview via phone call.
Ability to work independently
Fast learning ability
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.