Technical Content Developer
Deadline: 31 October 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Job type: Full time
NI is looking for learning content developers who are passionate about creating learning content that will enable customers to become proficient on NI's platform. This position requires great communication skills, experience with NI's platform, detailed understanding of customer workflows, and a willingness to learn and apply L&D best practices to NI's course development projects.
Course Developers are responsible for a range of deliverables including but not limited to creating and/or updating high quality technical learning assessts supporting NI's platform, project managment, lesson planning, and mentoring subject matter experts regarding content authoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electricl Engineering, Computer Science or relevalt specialization
- Familiarity with L&D design practices
- The ability to create learning content that will facilitate growth of a customer's knowledge of specific platform/engineering related concepts
- Ability to effectively manage time across multiple projects and multiple teams
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Detail oriented
- Must work well on collaborative projects/teams
- Knowledge of NI tecnologies is a plus
- Experience with C# and .net is a plus
Required candidate level: Mid level
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
National Instruments (NI) is a high-tech company that develops computer-based products for test, measurement and control applications. It is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information, visit: www.ni.com.
Phone: +374 11 219710
Address: 21/1 Bagrevand str., Engineering City, 0062, Yerevan, Armenia