Deadline: 11 April 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Content writing
Job type: Full time
The Content Manager’s role will be 70% content writing and 30% content research/collection. The candidate will be an indispensable part of the team, driving content strategies forward and delivering against critical deadlines.
- Extensive writing of captivating profiles on select contractor businesses
- Editing incoming written content from the broader company
- Driving all content strategies through to realization
- Researching, creating, collecting and organizing all designated content
- Excellent communication and responsiveness to team, product owner and general manager
- Regular reporting, meetings, and delivering against critical deadlines
- Owning and implementing future roadmap content-related strategies
- BS/BA in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, or a related field
- Ability to meet deadlines and turn over high-quality content in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and ability to self-motivate
- Experience conducting research using multiple sources, including interviews
- Naturally inquisitive and passionate about architecture, home improvement, interior design, lifestyle and culture.
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation are a must.
- Excellent knowledge of English (Required level of C1, C2)
Required candidate level: Senior
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Content Writer" in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
WebiHub is a rapidly growing software company based in Yerevan. We are a creative and technology team who develops, operates, and invests in people, concepts and products. We are hiring now to work on projects for our strategic partner Silicon Valley-based One Planet Ops Groups Company.
One Planet Ops is operating businesses date back to as early as 2001 and span a variety of industries including Ad Tech, Publishing, Automotive, Real Estate, and Marketing. One Planet’s largest operating business is Buyerlink, it also owns Buyerlink.com, iMotors.com, MerchantCircle.com, Contractors.com, Quite Remarkable and California.com. Its portfolio of investments includes companies like BestMile, Volans-i, The RealReal, Gro-Intelligence, SoulPancake, IronClad, and Toddle.
Address: ք․ Երևան, Վրացական 4 նրբ․, 5/1