Deadline: 12 November 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
As a Contracts Specialist at SADA GDC, your main duties will be to assist the US legal team to prepare, negotiate, redline, and review various company documentation, including sales contracts, NDAs, employment letters, and other legal related tasks. This role will be supporting SADA's US based Legal team reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager.
A successful Contracts Specialist will demonstrate a strong attention to detail along with the ability to bring our negotiations to “yes” quickly yet responsibly and efficiently. Our ideal candidate has previous experience redlining, negotiating and managing contracts, is familiar with legal documentation requirements, and enjoys a fun and collaborative working environment.
- Prepare sales and purchase contracts (inbound and outbound; under supervision or guidance, as needed)
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners, with CM’s approval
- Meet or exceed SADA Legal’s service level obligations (SLOs) for contract reviews and approvals
- Review and update existing contract templates
- Assist in training and developing creative problem solving for our Sales and SalesOps teams
- Explain contract terms and conditions to customers, sales team members, and other interested parties
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met, internally and externally
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
- Co-host and design contracting workshops quarterly for SADA sales team
- Other administrative and legal tasks, such as preparing addenda or amendments as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent degree in Business Administration, Economics, Law, or a related field,
- 4+ years work experience as a Paralegal, Contract Administrator, Procurement specialist, Contract Advisor or similar role at a major law firm, tech company, or regulated institution (health care or bank)
- Willingness to embrace a fast-paced, sales-oriented culture
- Knowledge of legal requirements and key terms involved with contracts, including ensuring that the appropriate approvals have been documented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot and correct errors
- High integrity, persistence, and a can-do attitude
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including SADA’s executive management team, sales, sales operations, customers, and external partners
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with NetSuite and/or legal contract management software platform(s) (especially Ironclad) strongly preferred
- Experience working with an in-house legal team preferred
- Experience or strong interest in SaaS licensing technology and Cloud computing preferred
- Familiarity with public sector or industry specific (health care, financial services) procurement helpful
Required candidate level: Not defined
Pathway to Success
Willingness to embrace and live SADA’s Core Values (#dotherightthing, #bedatadriven, #onestepahead, #makethemrave, #beachangeagent). Our motivation is to provide customers and employees with an exceptional experience whenever working with the legal team.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing company with vision and passion. You will be measured bi-yearly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your representation of SADA Legal internally and externally, and how well you collaborate with your peers.
Training - Ongoing with two-week orientation followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline will be shared.
Drawing up contracts
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please apply through this link.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
At SADA, we climb every mountain, clear every hurdle, and turn the improbable into possible – over and over again. Simply put, we propel your organization forward.
It’s not enough to migrate to the cloud, it’s about what you do once you’re there. Accelerating application development. Advancing productivity and collaboration. Using your data as a competitive edge. When it comes to Google Cloud, we’re not an add-on, we’re a must-have, driving the business performance of our clients with its power.
Beyond our expertise and experience, what sets us apart is our people. It’s the spirit that carried us from scrappy origins as one of the Google Cloud launch partners to an award-winning global partner year after year. With a client list that spans healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing, public sector and digital natives – we simply get the job done, every step of the way.
SADA is a leading global provider of business and technology services that empowers people to transform their work, their organizations and the world. Our diverse, inclusive teams have the attitude, experience and approach to solve enterprise clients’ most complex problems and achieve their boldest ambitions. A Google Cloud Premier partner with multiple Specializations, SADA has earned numerous accolades and awards, including the Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year for 2018 and 2019. With a client list that spans healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing and public sector, our team of certified experts helps accelerate their digital transformations using the entire Google Cloud portfolio, driving business performance with its power.
More info at www.sada.com.
Staff.am Interview with Hovig Safoian, Founder and Chairman of SADA
"SADA specializes in public cloud computing, particularly Google cloud computing, which includes all the enterprise-level services offered by Google, which by the way are not few. I think the introduction of all these technologies in Armenia will be quite important for Armenian technology companies, as public cloud computing is not so widespread in Armenia, which we are going to change and promote.
We will contribute to the improvement of approaches in the field of education. We will work with large global organizations, we will solve serious problems for those companies, contributing to the modernization of infrastructure, introducing innovations related to cloud technologies, projects. All this will enable Armenian engineers to work with the above-mentioned large global corporations, as well as with the engineering team of SADA's head office, which is the best in its field. And, of course, with Google։ engineers and product teams, taking into account our daily close work with Google."
Hovig Safoian, Founder and Chairman of SADA
You can access the full article here.
SADA is excited to announce the opening of a Global Delivery Center (GDC) in Yerevan, Armenia
The goal of the SADA GDC in Armenia is twofold...
1. To provide additional delivery and support services to companies around the world that are adopting Google Cloud.
2. And to develop the technical capabilities of aspiring IT workers in a region that is rapidly becoming a popular European technology hub.
“SADA’s growth in the cloud market is demanding that we create new offerings to streamline setup and activation of Google Cloud.” -- Tony Safoian, CEO of SADA
Read more about the announcement and how the GDC will also serve as a Tecnical Onboarding Center for all our customers.
Address: 2 Derenik Demirtchyan Street, Yerevan, Armenia