Data Reconciliation Specialist
Deadline: 14 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Collection & Analytics
Job type: Full time
BookAMed is currently seeking a Reconciliation Specialist, who is driven, analytical, motivated and enjoys working in a multi-cultural team.
This role will be responsible for driving and supporting reconciliation activities primarily related to acquiring and managing new and existing customers (healthcare professionals and organisations) globally. This is a hands-on role and you will work closely with the Customer Acquisition team.
BookAMed is an online marketplace for healthcare professionals and organisations to connect for career opportunities. We exist to support healthcare organisation find the right professionals who can deliver care and save lives. We have a friendly and hard-working
culture in our team. We help each other and try to excel as a team. Our customer base is growing and we are looking for a talented Reconciliation Specialist to join our team to support the further growth of the customer base globally.
Work closely with the COO and Customer Acquisition teams:
- Reconcile customer registrations and campaign statuses on a daily basis
- Audit customer profiles and create issue resolution plans
- Identification, investigation and resolution of fraudulent accounts
- Monitor and reconcile payment provider charges, customer timesheets, invoices, statements, etc
- Maintain high quality data in systems
- Responsible for resolving any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Deliver reconciliation information to Customer Acquisition teams
- Produce reports for management
- Support ad-hoc analysis as required
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or in a related field
- Experience in reconciliation, accounting, finance or back office related jobs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge of English language
- Proven analytical abilities; problem-solving and investigative skills
- Excellent time management skills to perform efficient and effective work in a fast-paced manner
- Very strong attention to details
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please send your CV in English to [email protected]. In the subject of your email, please mention 'Reconciliation Specialist’.
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.