CRM Operations Officer
Deadline: 11 February 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: General/professional/Other services
Job type: Full time
Adjarabet.am the leading brand in the online gambling system is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of CRM Operations Officer.
- The creation and implementation of an optimized daily/weekly/monthly campaign program for the purpose of customer retention and reactivation
- Creating and implementing private promotion for specified segments through CRM tools
- Keep all departments across the company updated about existing and upcoming operations
- Customer communications flow - Targeting an appropriate segment for each promotion according to communication tools
- Analyzing and reporting the results of CRM activities
- Tracking financial effectiveness of scheduled campaigns through regular reporting, including details of customer behavior, usage, and spend
- Daily monitoring and comparison of campaigns performance to its forecast
- Resolving daily Issues
- Providing information and analysis for other departments on request
- Higher Education in Business Administration
- Working experience with Data Bases
- Advance knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge of Tableau will be plus
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Working experience with CRM Tools will be an advantage
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Great attention to details
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested candidates should send their CV (in English) to [email protected]
Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email, otherwise, your CV will not be considered.
Advanced English knowledge
Fast learning ability
Attention to details
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Adjarabet is the most successful, safe and innovative gaming portal in Caucasus Region. Adjarabet offers to its customers fast payouts, secure transactions and excellent customer service.
Address: 58 Karapet Ulnetsi St, Yerevan, Armenia