Deadline: 14 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Full time
Arctx Growth Team is looking for an CSS/HTML Designer to join our team.
- Design new HTML5 banners and update existing templates for both desktop and mobile.
- Design email promotions and email newsletters.
- Design Facebook custom tabs and Twitter custom backgrounds.
- Design website icons, promo tiles, buttons.
- Design secondary/tertiary web pages based on master design concepts.
- Maintain high design quality; ensuring that site visual content is consistent.
- Experience in development and creating UI components.
- Expert level knowledge and firsthand experience with HTML and CSS.
- Expert level knowledge and firsthand experience in desktop, mobile and responsive web design.
- Experience using website builders, (Springbuilder, Ucraft, WIX, etc).
- Experience using CMS tools and implementing custom codes.
- Experience designing display banners, email campaigns, website marketing promotions, image editing, etc
- Strong sense of design, layout, typography and branding for the web
- Expert knowledge of current web design trends and techniques
- Understanding of web standards/web browser capabilities and ability to create cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages
- Experience with social media and mobile websites a plus
- Familiar with OS X operating systems
- Excited to iterate through design concepts to yield the best graphic solution
- Ability to work with pre-existing assets to match look and feel for new features, as well as create new assets and design concepts from scratch
- Advanced level of English is a must.
Required candidate level: Senior
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "CSS/HTML Designer" in the subject line.
Work under pressure
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
ARCTX is an international IT software solutions provider headquartered in Yerevan, Armenia. We provide our products and services to different gaming businesses outside Armenia - All over the world.We have a team of 50 + industry professionals who are committed to one central goal - improving the IT solutions industry with cutting edge technology.
Benefits and perks:
* Downtown Location
* International Environment
* Free Coffee and Snacks
* Career growth: we love promoting from within
* Strong commitment to work/life balance
* Employee Events
* Technology allowance