Customer Care Specialist
Deadline: 13 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
Zoomerang is looking for a passionate and highly educated Customer Care Specialist. The Customer Care Specialist will be responsible for success of Zoomerang Users.
Typical tasks here include:
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls to assess the level of satisfaction or lack thereof.
- Serve as a customer advocate, including collecting customer feedback on product needs to transfer to Product Team, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business.
- Work with new and existing Zoomerang customers, serve as the primary contact to provide onboarding of new customers.
- Track customer activity and health to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying and closing up-sell opportunities when applicable.
- Be the single point of contact and work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Manage large amounts of incoming Customer care requests.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with Customers through open and interactive communication.
- Interact with Customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Determine Customer issue by evaluating and analyzing Customer requests. Handle Customer complaints, research required information using available resources and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow up to ensure resolution by providing accurate, valid and complete information.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify, prioritize and escalate(as needed) Customer issues.
- Stay current with company products, services, changes and updates.
- Take the extra mile to engage Customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields;
- At least 2 years of Customer care experience;
- Knowledge of Mobile development basics;
- Strong Customer service and communication skills;
- An upbeat and positive attitude, with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Marketing and sales skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work for the greater good.
Required candidate level: Senior
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Customer Service skills
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
ZOOM APPS is a startup company.
Zoomerang is the main product of our company. There’s just one button. Tap it once and Zoomerang does the rest: records a video, with background music, and adds special effects, to make a delightful video. Application has the following features.
- Take videos with effects of your life and yourself using the front and back facing camera.
- Add background music to your live videos.
- A special algorithm (an AI) will analyze the music to add the effects.
- There's just one button! The app takes video, adds special effects, overlays your favorite music.
- Share your videos on Instagram and Facebook right from the app, or share them later from your camera roll.
- Download and start capturing immediately. No sign up or account required.
Address: “Yeraz” Business Center, 27/3 Azatutyan avenue, Yerevan