Customer Service Representative
Deadline: 15 March 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
InfoPay is looking for a Customer Service Representative fluent in English language to join its Customer Care team to handle a high volume of email and chat to customers.
- Follow all policies and procedures to promptly answer customer service emails and live chat in English language;
- Report any issues connected with customers or service/ websites to the Management immediately;
- Work directly with the Management and fellow team members in Yerevan office and Boston office in the U.S. and other offshore teams;
- Become very familiar with all of the Company's websites and services to be able to expertly assist customers.
- Fluency in English language;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team;
- Proven track record of excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Enthusiasm for helping others;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage the time effectively;
- Willing to work 1PM – 9PM shift in our office at Elite Business Plaza;
- Patience for dealing with confused or irate customers.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Please send cover letter and CV to [email protected]
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Customer Service skills
Customer relationship management
Advanced English knowledge
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: Elite Plaza Business Center, Yerevan, Armenia