Customer Service Specialist
Deadline: 01 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
ACRA Credit Bureau is looking for motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Customer Service Specialist to fulfil the responsibilities listed below.
- Customer service provision to legal entities and individual customers
- Acceptance of applications received through postal service, documents review, processing of credit reports
- Answering phone calls.
- Presenting new products to potential customers
- Other relevant duties
- At least two years experience in banking/finance sphere
- Very good command in English and Russian
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to the new environment
Required candidate level: Mid level
Salary: 200000 AMD - 500000 AMD Gross a month
Those who are interested, please apply send your resume/CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banking legislation of RA
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
“ACRA Credit Reporting” CJSC, the first private credit bureau in Armenia, was founded in January 2004 and is cooperating with all banks and micro finance organizations operating in Armenia. Credit Bureaus are an essential element of the financial sector. It is defined as a data bank that keeps records of consumers’ payment patterns of various types of credit obligations. Nowadays the credit bureau is considered to be an indivisible part of financial operations in most developed countries.
Address: Elite Plaza Business Center, 9th floor, Movses Khorenatsi street, Yerevan, Armenia