Customer Success Specialist
Deadline: 22 January 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: IT Support/Technician
Job type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Specialist who will work directly with our English speaking customers all over the world. Main responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
- Respond to customer queries via email and chat
- Provide detailed information about the products
- Listen to customer issues and provide adequate solutions
- Keep the record of customers and follow-up with them on a timely basis for better customer experience
- Maintain a good relationship between customers and the company.
- Communicate effectively with the product team.
- Proven customer support experience in the tech industry
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English
- The flexibility to work according to US hours.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with clients
Required candidate level: Mid level
All interested candidates are welcomed to apply by sending their CVs to [email protected].
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 2019, Hexact is on a mission to empower businesses of all sizes with AI-driven sidekicks that work in the cloud. We help you stay one step ahead of your market, catch website problems and automate time consuming tasks.
The Hexact ecosystem consists of three core platforms:
Hexomatic is a unique no-code, point and click, work automation platform.
Hexometer provides 24/7 website monitoring to catch problems before they affect customers.
Hexowatch monitors any website for visual, content, source code, technology, availability or price changes.
Find more about Hexact at www.hexact.io
Hexact, Inc. has launched a new and improved version of Hexowatch featuring a brand new UI and platform improvements including: upgraded crawling, browser tech and an optional residential proxy add-on, ideal to monitor websites that employ more complex countermeasures or to check pages from over 80+ different locations around the world.
Hexowatch empowers over 30,000 users, performing over 6 million monitoring checks daily. On average, paid customers save over 31 hours a month by automating change monitoring via Hexowatch.
Hexact signs 3-year Cloud commitment agreement with SADA and Google Cloud
A quick peek behind the scenes at our epic team and offices.
Don’t forget Hexact offers a fast paced environment, healthcare benefits, employee stock options and more.
To check out more about our job openings: www.Hexact.io
“We are excited to work with the Hexact team to lead their digital transformation with best practices, and help them scale and to meet demands of their customers. Our goal is to enable Hexact to develop value-added features for their customers more quickly and more reliably with Google Cloud”.
Dana Berg - Chief Operating Officer, SADA.
Address: Moskovyan 3 str., 5th. floor, Yerevan, Armenia