Deadline: 30 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Science/Data Analytics
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
- Collect data from multiple sources, then reorganize said data in a format that can be easily used for analytical purposes
- Design and maintain data systems and databases
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Extract and discover trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts
- Present findings to different stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and fix data integrity issues, analyze data for completeness to meet business goals and trending
- Collaborate with engineers, product and marketing specialists to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or a related field
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL, as well as NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other web analytics services (Advanced knowledge is preferred)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical software (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or in a related field
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Google Charts, Data Studio, and Tableau
- Experience in working with Google Marketing Platform services, such as Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- Experience in working with Google Cloud Platform, especially Google BigQuery
- Experience in working with R or Python
Required candidate level: Junior
Interested individuals are requested to send their CV to [email protected]. Please, clearly mention in the subject line: "Data Analyst". Only shortlisted candidates will be considered․ Thanks.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
10Web is an Automated WordPress Platform that’s shaking up the web development industry through its heavy reliance on automation technology.
With remarkable features such as automated website hosting, AI-assisted website building, automated 1-click migrations, automated website management, and automatic 90+ PageSpeed optimization, 10Web simplifies website building and hosting to a much-needed degree that allows everyone, including the technologically-challenged, to build fully functional websites with professional design in just a few minutes.
What we’re looking for
At 10Web, we value professionalism and reliability the most. But, as a company on the rise, we also require motivation and flexibility to keep up with new developments and the necessary passion to contribute to the company’s success.
10Web in Facts & Numbers
20 million downloads of 10Web products
10 years of experience
Certified Google Technology partner
1200+ upvotes on ProductHunt
Technology Stack : ML(TensorFlow), Pytorch, Angular 7, Python-flask, NodeJS, Modern PHP(Laravel), WordPress
Work from home;
Family Medical Insurance;
Professional trainings & personal development opportunities;
Team building & corporate events;
Snacks & coffee.
10Web Working Principles
WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES
We trust our customers to know best what they need. We set and brave challenges with their perspective in mind.
MAKE IT FAST
We know customers don’t like waiting too long. We deliver high-quality products. Really fast.
MAGIC IN USE
Each detail does matter. It’s attention to every potion ingredient that makes magic happen.
PROGRESS IS BETTER THAN PERFECTION
We’re not afraid of failures and mistakes. We progress and innovate through continuous learning, always experimenting and making iterations.
HAVE A POINT OF VIEW
Having a point of view about what matters and expressing it exponentially increases the chances to make a change and so, a difference.
BE HONEST IN OUR DECISIONS
Data and facts drive our actions. We take the news as it is, no matter how good or bad.
BE A TEAM PLAYER
Go ahead and share experience and knowledge to empower each member of the team and make him or her better.
10Web Managed WordPress Hosting
Introducing to you 10Web, a managed WordPress hosting powered by Google Cloud. At 10Web we believe that everyone has the right to create a quality website even for their craziest ideas.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experiencne of 10Web
The reaction of 10Web to COVID19
I joined 10Web when it was just an apartment on the first floor of a building on the outskirts of Yerevan back in 2011-12. It has really been an experience putting in your 2 cents in making it grow and growing with it in a family-like environment. It was exciting every step of the way and now, too, there’s always the next big tech project, the next cool thing.
Vanush Ghamaryan - Architect
Address: 30/3 Gyulbenkyan st., Yerevan, Armenia