Deadline: 24 March 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Collection & Analytics
Job type: Full time
The Data Coordinator will work with the Assessment/Institutional Research Office/Accreditation team to collect, compile and present data and engage in research as necessary to provide the university with evidence-based data and information for review and assessment.
- Perform data maintenance including but not limited to data extraction, data cleaning and data verification.
- Develop and promote dynamic data analysis and visualization.
- Collect, verify, compile, and present statistical data in order to publish the university’s Factbook and other reports.
- Administer, calculate, customize, and report surveys to students, faculty, staff, alumni, employers and other university stakeholders for research and reporting efforts.
- Maintain data bases and data files. Maintain appropriate and current archive of data files, archives and other documentation.
- Conduct benchmarking and research related to institutional research, data usage, university assessment methods and higher education in general.
- Follow processes and procedures to ensure data integrity and accuracy, and provide feedback and input on improving processes and procedures.
- Assist in the overall running of the Office.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisors.
- Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, education administration, business, public administration, social sciences or a closely related field
- Database management, survey methodology, statistical software (e.g. SPSS)
- Experience in problem solving, complex data set analysis, survey design and qualitative analysis
- Relevant work experience of 1-3 years
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other staff and faculty
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and a sense of ethics
- Experience in an educational environment and assessment of student learning is a plus
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Data Coordinator”. Applications must be received by March 24, 2019 to be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
The American University of Armenia (AUA) is a private institution of higher learning, offering a global education in Armenia.
AUA is affiliated with the University of California and accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission, 985 Atlantic Avenue, #100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001.
Founded in 1991, AUA provides a high-quality, graduate and undergraduate education that encourages civic engagement and promotes democratic values, fostering scholarship in a setting that values and develops academic excellence, free inquiry, integrity, scholarship, leadership, and service to society.
AUA’s graduate program offers master’s degrees in eight fields of study: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and Systems Management, Computer and Information Science, Political Science and International Affairs, Economics, Public Health, Law, and Teaching English as a Foreign Language. These programs are intended to develop critical analysis and depth of knowledge through advanced coursework, independent study, and research.
AUA’s undergraduate program offers bachelor’s degrees in English and Communications, Computer Science, and Business. Through its undergraduate courses, the University offers students depth of knowledge for career preparation and further studies as well as breadth and a foundation of general knowledge and skills for life-long learning.
Phone: (060) 694-040
Address: , Armenia