Data Engineer, Telemedicine Solutions
Deadline: 09 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Science/Data Engineering
Job type: Full time
The client is a telemedicine company. A comprehensive digital solution developed by their technicians enables new models of patient care. The basic principle of operation is patient-doctor communication via secure video channels. The company provides emergency teleconferencing assistance to patients in more than 40 states, and powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners.
DataArt is assembling a team for an incipient project with a modern stack and microservices architecture. The service runs on both Web and Mobile applications. The client is looking to architect and build a complex platform to support multiple telehealth solutions. This is a unique situation when modernization is practically a green field with an opportunity to design things right.
The specialist we are looking for will join the distributed team of 80+ people from Ukraine, Europe, Armenia, LATAM, and the USA. Your Scrum team will consist of 6+ Data Engineers, DevOps, Data QA Engineer, Architect, Product Owner, and Development Manager.
- Development and support of the core data analytics platform (Python) used internally by different healthcare facilities
- Verify new features of the data lake framework
- Deep diving into the logic of client business
- Collaborates with multiple teams (Data lake consumers are different departments that use the pull of data for making different types of predictions and decisions on improving caregiving, care statistics, sales, and many more)
- Understands the overall enterprise Data Architecture and executes on delivering a Next Gen Data Warehouse
- Work on the design of the new components of the solution
- Support the ETL ingestion pipelines
- Knowledge of the general principles of Data Warehousing and Data Lakes (BigQuery is a perfect match)
- Willingness to do research on business logic
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with GCP or other cloud providers
- Readiness to research customer's product
- Familiar with source control tools GIT
- Experience with CI tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Good spoken English
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please submit your application to email@example.com mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solve problems. With over 25 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help our clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup, and Apple Leisure Group among others.
DATAART IN NUMBERS
- 6000+ professionals
- 25 years in operation
- 25 offices in 14 countries
- <10 % attrition rate
- >30% are women
- 4.8 — Glassdoor review score
OUR CULTURE AND PRINCIPLES
People and relationships are the foundation of our success. We invest in long-term relationships, with our colleagues and clients alike. We embrace change and foster an environment of experiment and learning which lets us illuminate our talents and apply them within our ecosystem.
PEOPLE FIRST: our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter our differences.
EXPERTISE: open up your potential within the DataArt ecosystem.
FLEXIBILITY: experiment and learn, and embrace change.
TRUST: is at the core of our relationships with partners and colleagues. We lead via context and let professionals do their work the best they can.
- Health and Life Insurance
- Learning & Development opportunities
- 10 days paid time offs in case of sickness/special occasions
- Working from other offices
- Social events and teambuilding
Our policy of equal opportunities in employment
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of bias including age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. DataArt is committed to providing a working environment free from harassment and bullying and ensuring all staff is treated, and treat others, with dignity and respect. Our commitment to promoting equal opportunities and creating a workplace free of harassment and discrimination is supported by the implementation of respective policies and controls, provides an appropriate environment to encourage good performance and conduct at all its working locations, at all times.
25 offices in USA, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe and UK
We are experts in
- E-commerce and online-travel commerce
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- IoT/M2M and wearable devices
- Retail & Distribution
- Cloud solutions
- Machine learning
- Big Data
- Mobile technology
- UX/UI design
Learning & Development
- Internal Courses
- Learn Cafe Program (corporate access to LinkedIn Learning, study on other external educational platforms and get reimbursed)
- Corporate Online Library (45K+ professional books)
- Coaching Program
- Tech Skills Mentoring Program
- English & German Classes
- Soft Skills Live Online Trainings
Address: Dzorapi 70/3, 7 floor Yerevan, Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia