Data Integrity & Reporting Analyst
Deadline: 14 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are seeking a Data Integrity/Reporting Analyst to join the Custody & Institutional Reporting team at Praemium with a focus on supporting our Statement delivery function.
The role will offer you the opportunity to combine your knowledge of financial reporting with your passion for problem-solving, process improvement and detailed data investigations, whilst building strong relationships with internal stakeholders. With an interest in technology and a natural aptitude to take ownership of resolving issues, you will operate in a supportive team environment focused on meeting deadlines and adding value to every process.
We offer a flexible working environment and a unique opportunity for team members to broaden their knowledge, improve their skills and further their careers.
- Review and implement Data Integrity checks to reconcile data at the account and system level
- Quality check statement output to ensure adherence to reporting requirements
- Liaise with various teams to resolve data or system issues hindering the above processes
- Reporting – collate and generate various reports and circulate to various stakeholders
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Analyst experience within funds management or Custody environments
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Proven complex problem-solving and evaluation skills
- Ability to contribute to an environment of continuous improvement and quality
- A meticulous attention to detail and ability to edit own work to a high standard
- Tech savvy with added extensive experience utilising MS Office Suite
- A desire to learn new skills and develop themselves
Required candidate level: Mid level
Qualified candidates may submit their CVs in the English language to: [email protected] . Please kindly indicate the position title "Integrity & Reporting Analyst" in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Dubai, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 475,000 investor accounts covering approximately $110 billion dollars in funds globally, and currently provides services to approximately 700 financial institutions and intermediaries. Find more at: www.praemium.com.au.