Database Administrator (Oracle)
Deadline: 31 January 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are expanding and growing fast!
We need a Database Administrator (Oracle) to join our team of dedicated professionals in an exceptionally friendly environment specialized in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere.
If you would like to give it a try, we strongly encourage you!
- Be responsible for installation and configuration of Oracle database;
- Provide administration and support for Oracle database in production environments;
- Optimize the production database;
- Implement backup and recovery solutions;
- Implement and maintain Oracle streaming.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or Information Systems Management or another relevant field;
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Oracle 11g/12c database administration;
- 1+ years of experience in the database administration of mission critical production;
- Hands-on experience with setup and maintenance of Oracle streams;
- In depth knowledge of database security standards and best practices;
- Proficiency in RMAN utility configuration;
- Hands-on experience in database performance tuning;
- Experience with PostgreSQL Database is a plus;
- Ability to learn new technologies with minimum supervision;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical;
- information effectively;
- Willingness to travel abroad if required;
- Good knowledge of English
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Database – PostgreSQL
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence. Building on our extensive experience, Webb Fontaine’s new-generation IT systems take trade and customs processes to the next level for the benefit of the global trading community.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include single-window systems for trade, paperless customs systems, cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems), collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more. Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
Our mission is to simplify the work of Governments, Businesses and Citizens worldwide by providing technology and know-how.
Webb Fontaine Armenia has been operating since 2005. We have more than 90 talented people sharing the same values and mission in our team and we continue to hire new professionals. Webb Fontaine is among those limited number of companies in the Armenian IT market that operates on an international scale and has broad geographical reach. Our products are used in Nigeria, Philippines, Benin, Ethiopia, Bahrain, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Panama, Congo, and Ajman. We can proudly say that Webb Fontaine owns the know-how, that makes difference.
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan