Deadline: 15 March 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
- Provide assistance to testers and support other teams in troubleshooting system issues
- Working hands-on with infrastructure, developers and QA teams
- Being involved in and drive team architectural discussions
- Working in a very iterative/agile development environment
- Able to quickly transition through short (weekly) release and sprint cycles via continuous integration, testing and delivery methodologies
- Work directly with architects, developers and IT
- Provide assistance in training on key functions of the tools implemented
- Continuously “refactor” and optimize the process of CI and CD to improve the efficiency and quality of the development cycles
- Ensure high availability of the infrastructure as we scale
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Experienced with CI/CD and Automation tool with Jenkins or its analogs
- Experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft-based production systems, especially with Web technologies
- Experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Linux-based production systems
- 2+ years of automatically provisioning, configuring and deploying environments experience
- Experience in the following tools: Git (or another code repository e.g. SVN, Bitbucket, etc.), RDBMS - (MSSQL, PLSQL or MYSQL), IIS 7.0-10
- Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, focused on achieving customer’s business objectives as top priority
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member
- Knowledge of English, Russian languages
Knowledge of the following technologies will be consider as a plus
- Knowledge of one of the following Linux distributions: RedHat, Debian
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker
- Knowledge of Ansible or its analogs
- Knowledge of Bash, Python
Required candidate level: Mid level
Qualified candidate are welcomed to send their CV to: [email protected]. Please indicate “DevOps Engineer” in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1500 employees and 70 partners across the globe. Our primary focus is on the regulated European market - with great plans to expand its geography into Americas and Asia.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.
staff.am coverage of Digitain, the leading company providing online and land-based gaming software solutions
staff.am visited Digitain, which develops and provides online and land-based gaming software solutions. The company service and product are competitive in the market in comparison with the leading companies.
It was the first time we had visited such a big company with more than 1000 employees. We were pleasantly surprised with the working atmosphere at Digitain.