Deadline: 25 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights that help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating a real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team
- artner with a team of high-performing developers who are focused on delivering best in class software products
- Function as a Change Agent to introduce and evangelize DevOps mindset, solving availability, performance, capacity planning, cost-effectiveness, monitoring and alerting
- Cultivate an automation-first attitude and work to champion code-centric solutions throughout our department to improve velocity and deliverability
- Participate in the design process, representing, solving and planning for operational prism in the product roadmap
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional colleagues belonging to the same job family, to drive DevOps centric cross-org initiatives, tooling and standards
- Tailor, Integrate and deploy PaaS tools that allow product delivery teams to manage and support highly-available infrastructure on AWS
- Build tools that empower capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning
- Lead incident response in collaboration with application owners and the platform team
- Develop tooling to surface the day-to-day health, uptime and reliability of our cloud infrastructure
- Think long-term and avoid band-aids
- Identify unnecessary complexities and remove them.
- At least 2 years working in an SRE, DevOps or equivalent engineering role
- At least 2 years production experience with AWS services or other Cloud technologies
- Great communication, collaboration and representation skills
- Ability to team up with people from different disciplines and drive for a win-win
- Automation first mindset and orientation
- Experience managing infrastructure projects in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of:
- Linux architecture, microservices and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Managing scale-out infrastructure using Terraform
- Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Salt, or Ansible
- Application monitoring tools (DataDog, New Relic, SumoLogic, etc)
- Building and maintaining hygienic CICD pipelines
- Software development experience, ideally building platform services, is a plus.
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please, follow the link to apply for this role: https://jobs.lever.co/disqo/4802f10e-8daa-4648-99f3-0ca0b01e61ac?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=staff.am
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DISQO is a consumer-first insights platform that delivers unprecedented data and analytics to the market research industry. The company powers insights professionals and marketers with automated solutions that drive consumer research and improve ad effectiveness.
Today, DISQO delivers an accurate and complete view of the consumer via technology built on the foundation of the largest first-party research audience. By engaging consumers who choose to share their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO captures the highest quality data, empowering its clients to make confident decisions.
Founded in 2015, DISQO is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and has over 130 employees. In 2018, DISQO opened a new branch in Armenia involving the local innovative talent in large-scale international projects and initiatives.
We believe that quality data comes directly from people. Only by engaging qualified people are we able to harness the accurate and complete intelligence which drive the most important decisions for our clients. We are building best-in-breed software to help all knowledge workers make better products, improve consumer experience and eliminate waste.
Find more about DISQO at www.disqo.com.
American DISQO in Armenia
American DISQO IT company, which has recently attracted USD 13.5 million investment, announced opening of its branch in Armenia.
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
staff.am visit at DISQO Armenia
We hosted staff.am team in the scope of #StaffCoverages to talk about our Armenia office, our accomplishments, and plans for 2020.
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan, Armenia