Deadline: 28 April 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are an international IT company with headquarters in Singapore.
The development offices are located in Yerevan, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Kaliningrad.
For more than 5 years, our professional team has been developing products in the field of social media, fintech, and e-commerce.
We are actively using cloud technology, expanding and looking for a team of enthusiastic DevOps engineers who are ready to create something new, actively study and solve technical problems of any complexity.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of the company's software products infrastructure;
- CI / CD development and support;
- Providing of development process and consulting developers.
Technologies that we use:
- Kubernetes and Helm;
- Terraform and Ansible;
- MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Clickhouse, PostgreSQL, Redis;
- RabbitMQ, NATS, ActiveMQ.
- Experience with high-loaded projects from 2 years;
- Strong knowledge of Linux;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Cloud Providers, mainly with AWS;
Required candidate level: Not defined
Salary: 1200000 AMD - 2000000 AMD Net
We provide our employees with a wide range of opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Modern technology stack
- An international team of professionals
- Career development, professional growth
- Work remotely or from the office - the choice is yours
- Motivational programs
- Business trips abroad
- Health insurance
- Corporate Online Library
- Engaging corporate life
- Up to date equipment to choose from
- Comfortable office with a modern design
All interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CVs to [email protected] with the position name in the subject line or apply online via staff.am.
Linux system administration
Database – PostgreSQL
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We are an international IT-company with headquarters in Singapore.
The development offices are located in Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Kaliningrad, and Yerevan.
For more than 5 years, our professional team has been developing products in the field of social media, fintech and e-commerce.
in 5 countries: Singapore, Cyprus, Russia, Armenia, Ukraine.
200+ talented employees worldwide
over 5 years on the market.
OUR PRODUCT: KINDDA
Kindda is a platform for creating and watching short videos and photos. Kindda app uses machine learning to analyze user interests and interactions to display a personalized recommendation feed to each user.
The app is equipped with the functions of a professional photo/video editor to create unique content. Users of the app can overlay music tracks in the background, speed up and slow down videos, apply filters, add text and stickers to their videos and photos.
Becoming the best global platform for discovering talents and showing them to the world.
- Becoming a platform for easily discovering talents and showing them to the world.
- Giving an opportunity to every user to be rewarded for their talent.
The values that guide us to provide the best product:
- Quality - High quality & excellent functioning app
- Simplicity - Easy to use
- User-friendly - Comfortable & accessible
- Engaging - Generates a desire to come back
- Rewarding - Rewards for everyone
OUR PRODUCT: MOONS
Moons your personal satellite in the finance world.
Moons is an e-wallet that provides a wide range of financial management features. Everything you need is in one app.
- make any payments
- transfer money to other users through banks and/or inside the Moons app
- cash out at local banks and/or at the Moons head office
- attach your bank cards to your Moons wallet and make all the necessary transfers and payments using the cards
- get benefits from using unique co-branded bank cards
- user-friendly and intuitive interface
- fresh design
- social components integrated into the app, such as chats
We are proud of the product that we have worked out:
- full-cycle product development in one company
- our own banking software and customer development
- 2 licenses that are necessary to launch the product: the license for transferring funds and the permission for the issue and circulation of electronic money
Hi, I'm Artash, the back-end team lead at Kindda. What I like the most about the company, is the approach they use to develop the product: they apply advanced technology and gather the best minds to deliver a good product. So I enjoy the tools I'm working with, glad to be surrounded by inspiring people and I'm proud of the product we work on every day!))
Artash - Back-end team lead
Address: Baghramyan 53, Yerevan, Armenia