Digital Customer Service Specialist (Mixed shift)
Deadline: 14 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
Responding to the questions of customers about the services of Ucom on digital platforms. Meeting customer needs and offering reliable solutions to their problems.
This is a full time position with mixed shifts working schedule, which is including evening and night shifts.
- Respond to the questions of customers on digital platforms (official website; Ucom app Online Help service; comments and personal messages on Facebook and Instagram; letters sent to [email protected]; comments on all Android and iOS apps, etc.),
- Provide general information about the offers, services, tariff plans and promos of the Company; respond to requests regarding balance and accounts; inform customers about the status of opened trouble tickets and provide technical support, if necessary,
- Identify customer problems and work with the Troubleshooting team for further troubleshooting,
- Meet customer needs by offering appropriate and reliable solutions,
- Participate in training courses on new services,
- Follow the rules and schedule established for Call Center employees.
- University degree (bachelor's degree),
- Experience in customer service or other related fields is desirable; experience in digital customer service is welcome,
- Morning, evening and night shift availability,
- Excellent command of written Armenian, English and Russian languages,
- Team player,
- Stress resistance,
- Customer-oriented approach,
- Basic knowledge of mobile devices,
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and Internet navigation skills.
All interested persons are encouraged to send their CVs to [email protected], by mentioning “Digital Customer Service Specialist” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. These candidates will also take a verbal aptitude test using test charts.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Advanced English knowledge
Ability to work under pressure
Work under pressure
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Since entering the Armenian telecom market in 2009, Ucom has provided Armenian customer with high-quality services, using the most advanced technology.
Our key objective has always been to ensure accessibility of the latest innovative solutions of the field to our customers. We were the first to introduce the FTTH (Fiber to the Home) solution to the Armenian consumer, which ensures provision of high-quality IPTV, broadband internet and digital phone services.
Recognizing the potential of the Armenian telecommunication market, we were able to not only achieve a stable position on the Armenian broadband internet market in a short period of time, but have also become the largest wholesale operator in Armenia, thanks to own fiber-optic link connecting Armenia and Georgia. This enabled the company to provide transit internet services to Near East countries, thus ensuring the importance of Armenian telecommunication market in the region.
Catching up with the trends of global telecommunication market, in 2013 the company received a license for provision of public mobile broadband internet services, and in 2015 acquired 100% shares of Orange Armenia, thus expanding its operation to the Armenian mobile market. This expansion prepared basis for implementation of the fastest 4G+ network in Armenia, which meets the best international standards, as well as replenish company’s convergent services, with “4 in 1” package, providing customers with the access to a full range of IPTV, fixed and mobile voice and internet services.
Apart from bringing new technology and innovation to the country, Ucom has as well been active in Corporate Social Responsibility domain, implementing a number of development projects, in particular aimed at supporting education and children development. Opening computer and engineering laboratories in schools all around the country, the company contributes to the development of ICT field in Armenia. The company supports as well the vulnerable social groups, continuing to implement “Let’s keep children home” SMS charity project, in the frame of which families are provided with means to ensure stable income and bring home their children from state caring institutions, as well as “Light to Armenian eyes” program, which provides free of charge quality ophthalmological service to inhabitants of regions.
Being an Armenian company, Ucom has always attached importance to concepts of corporate responsibility and philanthropy, having its contribution to development of different domains of our country.
Continuing our work and mission, as well as attributing importance to and maintaining the activity developed by Orange Foundation, we founded Ucom Foundation in 2016, as a key structure implementing charity and philanthropy projects of Ucom LLC.
Our mission is to help vulnerable groups of our society, to improve people’s life by creating stable income sources for them, to unite families, to contribute to formation of a stable and safe society, to educate healthy and developed generation and create further development opportunities.
Ինչպես գտնել աշխատանք 1 click-ով. Ucom Մարդկային ռեսուրսների և կազմակերպության զարգացման տնօրեն Անի Փեթրոյանը staff.am նոր գործիքակազմի մասին
Ucom ընկերության Մարդկային ռեսուրսների և կազմակերպության զարգացման տնօրեն Անի Փեթրոյանը ներկայացնում է՝ ինչպես ենք կիրառում staff.am օնլայն դիմումների կառավարման նոր գործիքակազմը լավագույն մասնագետների հավաքագրման համար։
Address: Yerevan Plaza Business Center, Yerevan, Armenia