Digital Marketing Project Manager
Deadline: 01 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Now we are hiring a talented Digital Marketing Project Manager in Marketing department who will be responsible for organizing digital marketing projects. You should have a creative mindset, ability to be adaptive and enjoy critical thinking. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including other marketing teams, to develop and execute digital marketing projects.
- Develop digital marketing project plans, scope and goals, identifying resources needed, ensure resource availability and allocation (such as websites, intranets, mobile applications, etc.)
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results
- Assemble and coordinate project team members, assigning individual responsibilities
- Design Jira dashboards in order to track project and analyze project performance
- Follow up and evaluate team’s performance based on KPI system
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork
- BS/MS degree in Marketing, Project Management or a related field
- 2+ years of digital marketing, marketing or related experience
- Experience in leading and managing digital marketing, SEO/SEM, email, social media projects
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Semrush, Hotjar, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong data-driven thinking
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience with content creation, creative brainstorms and marketing communication techniques
Required candidate level: Mid level
Ability to work independently
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the job by following this link.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 2000 employees and over 200 partners across the globe.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.