Engineering Manager, Site Reliability Engineering
Deadline: 11 July 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
- Build a world-class site reliability engineering team
- Help define, audit and enforce engineering standards to improve the overall delivery process
- Provide technical leadership by example to both your team members and your peers
- Own the day-to-day health, uptime, monitoring, and reliability of the AWS infrastructure
- Function as a Change Agent to introduce and evangelize DevOps mindset, solving availability, performance, capacity planning, cost-effectiveness, monitoring and alerting
- Cultivate an automation-first attitude and work to champion code-centric solutions throughout our department to improve velocity and deliverability
- Participate in the design process, representing, solving and planning for operational prism in the product roadmap
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional colleagues belonging to the same job family, to drive DevOps centric cross-org initiatives, tooling and standards
- Think long-term and avoid band-aids
- Identify unnecessary complexities and remove them.
- At least 10 years working in an SRE, DevOps, or equivalent engineering role
- Experience leading a team of 5+ SRE or Platform engineers, operating with a DevOps mindset
- At least 2 years production experience with AWS services or other Cloud technologies
- Excellent communication skills for both horizontal and vertical organizational lines
- Experience managing infrastructure projects in an Agile environment
- Ability to team up with people from different disciplines and drive for a win-win
- Deep experience with microservices architecture
- Automation first mindset and orientationGood knowledge of:
Linux architecture, microservices, and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
Managing scale-out infrastructure using Terraform
Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Salt, or Ansible
Application monitoring tools (DataDog, New Relic, SumoLogic, etc)
Building and maintaining hygienic CICD pipelines
Software development experience, ideally building platform services, is a plus.
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please follow the link for applying for this job:https://jobs.lever.co/disqo/6b2effd2-a204-4c75-8251-d54827c3425c. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
What is DISQO?
DISQO is an audience insights platform fueling brand growth with complete and actionable insights into human experience. We have the largest 100% first-party consumer panel in the U.S. with 20M+ lifetime consumer members. A platform as a service built on an ethical, permission-based technology foundation, DISQO offers automated and managed services to query consumer members and learn from their opinions and journeys across all touchpoints, desktop and mobile.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Glendale, CA, DISQO is recognized as a fast-growing technology firm and a great place to work, now with approximately 200 employees. Learn more at www.DISQO.com
Who is DISQO?
We're technologists, scientists, marketers and innovators on a mission to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. Businesses need to understand people so they can create the brand experiences we want. We’re helping them do that by creating trust with people who want to share information that improves our human experience.
DISQO is a team making this a reality. People and culture are priorities here; so is servant leadership. We apply a bottom-up management structure. Leaders serve by inspiring a shared vision, challenging process, modeling behaviors, encouraging heart, and enabling our people to act.
Here are the 6 core values we all share:
Transparency: We champion transparency among people.
Trust: We create trust by standing behind our commitments.
Create Impact: We measure ourselves by the positive value we create.
Innovation: We’re dedicated to continual innovation of ourselves and our work.
Growth Mindset: We believe a growth mindset leads to excellence.
Team: We maintain that the team is greater than the individual and know we will go farther as a team.
2020 summed up at DISQO
2020 was full of challenges but with a strong team that has the grit for making an impact, nothing is impossible.
In this video, our team members from the Armenia office tried to sum up our accomplishments of 2020 from business awards to new product releases.
We’re grateful to have the right people around us during hard times and we’re looking forward to expanding even further. You can join us to make a difference with DISQO in 2021!
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
staff.am visit at DISQO Armenia
We hosted staff.am team in the scope of #StaffCoverages to talk about our Armenia office, our accomplishments, and plans for 2020.
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan, Armenia