Engineering Project Manager
Deadline: 29 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
We are looking for talented Engineering Project Manager who works with cutting-edge technologies and develops custom integrated test and measurement systems for the world’s top tech companies.
We offer a wide range of technical challenges and development opportunities while working on projects in different application areas of the cutting-edge technologies (5G, Semiconductor, Autonomous Driving, Aerospace, IoT, ADAS) in cooperation with market leading global customers of NI.
Join a highly experienced, global Engineering team, be part of the creation of future technologies.
- Responsible for successful delivery of systems integration projects for NI’s top accounts
- Act as primary contact for the customer and the internal stakeholders throughout the project; negotiate scope/schedule changes
- Influence and make decisions about scope, schedule and budget for the project
- Identify and document customer requirements, scope and deliverables; work with project team to identify the solution and estimate the cost and the timeline
- Collaborate with resource managers to ensure appropriate staffing on projects
- Monitor and report out to stakeholders on project costs, status, quality; escalate issues when necessary
- Drive process and tool improvement efforts; help define and structure specialization areas for the team
- BS degree or higher in electrical engineering, computer science, or related discipline
- Experience with large systems integration projects in the test and measurement or automation industry
- Demonstrated project management excellence, PMP certification is a plus
- Experience communicating with various stakeholders and clients from sole contributor to executives across multiple disciplines - Engineering, Sales, Clients
- Strong English language knowledge
- Strong understanding of business concepts such as pricing, margins, terms and conditions
- Able to travel domestically and internationally up to ~15%
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Persistently drive tasks and lead projects to successful completion
Required candidate level: Senior
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
National Instruments (NI) is a high-tech company that develops computer-based products for test, measurement and control applications. It is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information, visit: www.ni.com.
Phone: +374 11 219710
Address: 21/1 Bagrevand str., Engineering City, 0062, Yerevan, Armenia