English Reserve Teacher
Deadline: 05 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
ESA (European School in Armenia) has a vacant position for a Reserve English teacher. The qualified expert must meet our standards of teaching students and has contribution to enhancing our current English Program. The successful candidate needs to be fluent in English and demonstrate clarity in speech and instructions.
A HIGH SALARY IS ASSURED.
● Substituting all FLD lessons when necessary
● Organizing and carrying out office hours for students who have to catch up with the program
● Help and assist in department events planning and organization
● Help and assist teachers with overactive students
● Help and assist with some translation tasks distributed by the coordinator
The candidate should also
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of the English Program strategic development plan and be proactive in its implementation.
- Assist the English Program Coordinator and other English teachers to develop and follow the school’s curriculum.
- Assist the English Program Coordinator to keep the curriculum up-to date-and relevant.
- Native English Speaker
- English teaching qualification
- Availability to work flexibly
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a multicultural team
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, creativity, and imagination
Required candidate level: C level
Applicants should send a cover letter of application outlining their suitability for the role along with a CV and details of three professional referees to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (091) 046-685
Address: Դավիթ Անհաղթ 10, Yerevan, Armenia