English-Russian translator/ Content manager
Deadline: 22 January 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Company is urgently seeking to employ an experienced Content manager with excellent knowledge of Russian and English languages to join our big team, who will be responsible mainly for translations /English-Russian and vice versa/ and also for adding value by actively engaging customers.
- Perform translation by adapting the texts to the technical, cultural and linguistic requirements of the target audience;
- Perform intensive research to determine fine shades of meaning on highly specialized terminology in order to select and express the most appropriate technical word or phrase to present/preserve the intent of the original text;
- Identify opportunities for improvements and make recommendations.
- Research, source, write and edit original content․
- Produce written assets․
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming․
- Contribute to internal written materials․
- Higher education in related field;
- Experience in translating technical documents, Business documents etc;
- Experience in at least one Industry, preferred: Business, Telecom , Media, Banking, Insurance etc.;
- Confident communication skills and strong writing skills in Russian, English
- Strong writing skills and techniques․
- Internet researching skills․
- Skills to develop ideas derived from online/offline research․
- Proofreading and extreme attention to detail․
- Hard working person with a high sense of responsibility and goal orientation.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV [email protected] email address with a note of "English-Russian translator/Content manager " in the subject line.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. is involved in development and implementation of new effective projects in the field of financial technologies for more than 10 years. The activity of IFCMARKETS. CORP. meets unified requirements set by international legislation for providing brokerage and financial services, and is incorporated in British Virgin Islands (BVI). Programming and consulting subdivision of the corporation is operating in Armenia starting from 2012.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. employs about 100 of the brightest minds, and we are proud to continue to grow our team globally. So, we welcome passionate and creative talents to join our teams in Cyprus, Moscow and Yerevan. We also provide a distance work for professionals from more than 100 countries worldwide.
Phone: (010) 529-950
Address: 18 Arshakunyats Avenue, Yerevan