English Speaking IT Support Specialist
Deadline: 07 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
Envirotech is looking for a talented IT support for our growing office.
As a technical support employee, you’ll be monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within an organization. You will be part of our worldwide IT team and report directly to your IT manager abroad.
Tasks include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical and network issues.
Competitive salary and bonuses;
Full coverage health insurance;
Great working conditions and a friendly office atmosphere in the center of Yerevan;
Career growth opportunities;
Benefits such as company-paid fun days and corporate parties.
Working Schedule: Mon-Fri, 11:00-20:00
- Working closely with the management to identify technical issues and advising on the solution on the spot
- Loading operating systems and configuring network settings for workstations
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Expanding the local IT support team and managing it in the long term
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields;
- 1+ years of related IT support experience;
- Familiarity with desktop/laptop operating systems and software (PC, Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.);
- Experience in a Windows Active Directory environment;
- Strong knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Experience providing remote assistance over the phone or via email;
- An attention to detail and ability to concentrate in a busy environment;
- Ability to prioritize issues and take appropriate steps with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in voip and sip tools/programs
- Good ties with the internet provider/previous experience working with one (optional)
Required candidate level: Mid level
All the interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs in English to our email [email protected] mentioning " English Speaking IT Support Specialist".
Fast learning ability
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Envirotech specializes in the field of sales and online marketing. Our operations encompass multiple areas.
We strive to succeed to create successful working environment for our employees. We are currently looking for young, talented individuals to join our fast-paced environment, enrich our highly professional team and build a successful career with us. Envirotech is a rapidly growing company which is on the lookout for young talents.
We encourage you to keep an eye out for job openings on our web-site and Facebook, Instagram page.
Phone: (077) 585338
Address: Aram 74, Yerevan, Armenia