Deadline: 03 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Yerevan Park is looking for a driven and experienced Event Specialist, who will be in charge of Yerevan Park events organization.
- Answer event inquiries and introduce Guests all the aspects of Yerevan Park services and pricing.
- Prepare orders and be responsible to insure they are distributed in a timely manner to appropriate internal departments.
- Follow-up calls and orders relating to events.
- Provide quick response to inquiries, checking availability and pricing and communicating with respective department Managers for further follow-up.
- Ensure that all accounts are properly updated in the event coordination system of Yerevan Park.
- Ensure feedback and payments received from guests are passed on to all appropriate departments in timely manner.
- Arrange and manage all events to Guest satisfaction.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and manner of speech.
- Maintain communication with other event planning organizations and units.
- Generate various reports from Event Coordination system and introduce to Higher Management.
- Participate in daily business review meetings, sales meetings and management meetings.
- To present new offers and suggestions regarding Yerevan Park events to Higher Management.
- Do other tasks as assigned by Higher Management.
- Proven experience as an event manager.
- Skilled in project management.
- Computer proficiently in MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-service oriented.
Required candidate level: Senior
Interested applicants are welcome to submit their CV/Resume to: [email protected] indicating the position title (Evenet Specialist) in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: 31 Monte Melkonyan, Yerevan, Armenia