Experienced .NET Developer
Deadline: 07 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
VOLO is looking for experienced result-oriented professionals to fulfill the position of .NET Developers working for international clients in an enterprise-focused team.
- Design, develop and support new and existing business solutions;
- Participate in all steps of the software project from design to integration;
- Create and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and views;
- Work in a team or individually in all phases of the software development life-cycle;
- Learn and be up-to-date with latest technologies and constantly upgrade ongoing projects.
- More than 3 years of work experience in C# and principles of .NET platform;
- Professional skills in OOP and OOD and knowledge of design patterns;
- Experience in data access technologies (ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework);
- At least 3 year of experience in using web service technologies (WCF, REST)
- Work experience with SQL database design and programming;
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and Web API;
- Experience in .NET Core is an advantage;
- Experience with Authentication/Authorization technologies is an advantage (OAuth 2, IdentityServer, Tokens)
- Knowledge of Typescript, Angular 2+ is an advantage;
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development is an advantage;
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken.
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please submit your CV in English to: [email protected], mentioning the position you are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail. No personal visits, deliveries or phone calls, please. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Volo is a unique software development company established in 2006 and headquartered in Yerevan, Armenia, with 7 development offices in Armenia and Ukraine.
Volo has evolved from its two founding developers to a team of 250+ professionals and growing. Nonetheless, we choose to put our unbeatable quality and customer care at the core of our company, instead of opting for fast scaling and uncontrollable growth.
We deliver services to a wide spectrum of companies, ranging from startups that are ready to challenge the market to well-established businesses. We have delivered 160+ completed projects with 0% failure rate to our customers across 4 continents to date.
- Tech Consulting
- Enterprise Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Agile DevOps
We are looking for people who value teamwork, agility, and innovation – those who are hard workers with fresh ideas and are eager to learn, grow, and expand their careers.
Perks and Benefits:
- A team of top-tier professionals
- Engaging work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Training and development
- Opportunities for professional growth
- International business trips
- Opportunity to rotate between our offices
- Comprehensive health plan
- Rest and relaxation areas
- Company retreats and team building activities
Phone: (011) 998-050
Address: Komitas 54V, 5th floor, Yerevan, Armenia