Experienced UI-UX Designer/UI Artist
Deadline: 30 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing a new mHealth web and mobile application from scratch.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- 4+ years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- 2+ years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Salary: Competitive, based on experience and skills
All interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to [email protected]. Please, mention the position name “Mid-level Back-End Engineer” in the subject line of the e-mail.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
GC MINNOVA is represented in Armenia by MINNOVA.AM. We are healthcare-tech company developing strikingly good-looking, highly efficient and well-managed cloud-based systems and applications.
Address: 8 Tumanyan St, Yerevan, Armenia